HELLO ALL :D:D

My wife got her passport back on friday with her ilr stamp in it and it took just over 1 month, we are so glad it came good in the end. and we would like to thank this forum for all the help with doing my wifes settelment visa and advice on other things, THIS FORUM is the right place for top advice, and we would like to thank Scouser, Mahout angrit and EVERYONE else who gave us advice. i am so glad i found this forum.

If i can help in anyway with any advice to help you in getting settelment visa or Ilr or anything else i will do my best to help you.

Many thanks and best off luck to everyone.

Pete Som and ben. :)

Congratulations to you and your wife Pete.

As you know yesterday my wife got her ILR as well and so this morning i am nursing a serious hangover. Today we have to go out again as there is a big birthday party for a Thai lady at a Thai restaurant in our city , should be fun . More celebrating.

Good luck to you and your wife and Ben

Regards

Scooty

My wife got her passport back on friday with her ilr stamp in it and it took just over 1 month, we are so glad it came good in the end. and we would like to thank this forum for all the help with doing my wifes settelment visa and advice on other things, THIS FORUM is the right place for top advice, and we would like to thank Scouser, Mahout angrit and EVERYONE else who gave us advice. i am so glad i found this forum.

If i can help in anyway with any advice to help you in getting settelment visa or Ilr or anything else i will do my best to help you.

Congratulations mate but didn't your wife get her ILR visa there and then when she went for her interview and submitted her documents? We were in and out of the Glasgow immigration in 90 minutes and left with my wife's ILR in her passport.

Brigante7.

Edited by Brigante7

Congratulations mate but didn't your wife get her ILR visa there and then when she went for her interview and submitted her documents? We were in and out of the Glasgow immigration in 90 minutes and left with my wife's ILR in her passport.

Brigante7.

Sorry, it just occured to me that you must have posted your missus's ILR application. I wish we had posted, would have saved £200, robbong cu_nts.

Brigante7.