Non Immigrant O Visa-multible

There are different opinions regarding issuing of non immigrant O multible entry visa.

I intend shortly to fly to Singapore to get a new 1 year non immigrant O multible entrance visa.

I am married (in Thailand) with a Thai lady and have children with her.

Have previously got visa as above but missed one re-entry visa at the airport ( as that service is now only used for emergencys).

I get my visas done in the north of Thailand and was now advised to get a new visa from a embassy outside of Thailand.

I take my marriage cert.stamped from my embassy with me.

(some said I need a certification from a Thai lawyer for that cert.)

The bank statement over 800.000 Baht in a Thai bank,issued from my bank that the money is longer in my account than 3 month and is only in my name,that letter is valid 3 months.

My wifes ID card signed by her is also required

Copys of all that I take with me as well the return e-ticket to Bangkok

What else do I need for a successful visa application after I filled out the application form,

any advise is very welcommed also for the benefit of other forum participants.

You will not get a multiple entry Singapore.

If you plan on getting an extension again you don't need a multiple entry visa. A single entry is all you need.

Then within the last 30 days of your entry go to immigration and apply for your extension.

You can get a single entry with just your marriage certicate (plus copy), copies of wifes house book and ID card. If you are over 50 just your passport is enough as proof of your age.

If you really want to get a multiple entry you will have to go to KL or Penang. Same documents plus bank book.

Most of what you listed was requirements to get an extension of stay.

There is no need for the marriage certificate to be stamped by your embassy.

The money amount you listed is for an extension based upon retirement.

You will not get a multiple entry Singapore.

If you plan on getting an extension again you don't need a multiple entry visa. A single entry is all you need.

Then within the last 30 days of your entry go to immigration and apply for your extension.

You can get a single entry with just your marriage certicate (plus copy), copies of wifes house book and ID card. If you are over 50 just your passport is enough as proof of your age.

If you really want to get a multiple entry you will have to go to KL or Penang. Same documents plus bank book.

Most of what you listed was requirements to get an extension of stay.

There is no need for the marriage certificate to be stamped by your embassy.

The money amount you listed is for an extension based upon retirement.

I am over 60 and work sometimes overseas for a month or so and come back to my family inThailand.

I tried the retirement visa but it is best suited for poeples who stay here and leave seldom.

The re-entry stamp is also bothersome, which uses up the pages in my passport.

A multible entry has the advantage that if I exit Thailand before 90 days stay ,no need of a re-entry stamp.

I know there a lot of poeple in my situation and use multible entry visas.

What can be the exemption of issuing the multible entrance visa from Singapore?

Could be the nationality of applicants?

If you got a 12 month extension from Immigration you would need a Multi Re Entry Permit 3,800 Baht. it would only be one stamp in your passport and would enable you to come and go as you want. For a year.

As said if you really want a Multi Entry Non Imm O Visa you would have to go to KL or Penang. You would probably need around 100,000 Baht in your bank to show.

You could get a mutliple re-entry permit which costs 3800 baht instead of getting single re-entry permits. It would be valid for the length of your extension. You could get it the same day you apply for your extension.

If you are a Singapore citizen or resident then you could probaly get a mulitple entry visa there.

It is no problem to get one in KL or Penang.

I see you just did a post on tje Vientiane visa run topic.

You wrote that you got an extension of your 30 day entry. Did you get a 60 day or 7 day extension?

Ask us some more questions so we can help you.

If you are a Singapore citizen or resident then you could probaly get a mulitple entry visa there.

I received a 12 month multi entry ,non immigrant O on a UK passport from the Embassy in Singapore, in May.

I had been working there and I was issued the visa with only 2 weeks left on my Employment Pass in Singapore.

Just for the info.

Chris