The July 2009 Official Pattaya Piss-up

monty

Spent 5 hours in the bus from Pak Chong for my first Thaivisa piss-up. The things we'll do for a free beer, two snags and a scotch egg.

Stayed on at the Blues Factory til it morphed into the Rock Factory about 1,600 baht later. Never got my 10% discount either :) but we had a great time. So much so we went back the next night. I can't wait for Pak Chong chapter piss-up :D :D

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. Raro, I didn't read your card when you gave it to me, it was too dark, laughed like a drain when I got back to the hotel though.

Me too!!! Hahahahaaa, I didn't read it until I got home! :D :D

Liar !! You read it out to me as you were downing the Sausages !!!!! :D

:D Ok ok clever clogs... Its all a bit of a blur with all the free beer... But Ok ok, I didn't read it when Raro gave them to us and couldn't remember exactly when I did read it...

Happy now? :)

:D :D

Spent 5 hours in the bus from Pak Chong for my first Thaivisa piss-up. The things we'll do for a free beer, two snags and a scotch egg.

Stayed on at the Blues Factory til it morphed into the Rock Factory about 1,600 baht later. Never got my 10% discount either :) but we had a great time. So much so we went back the next night. I can't wait for Pak Chong chapter piss-up :D :D

I'm very sorry you didn't get your 10%, you should have done as I told the staff several times and i will find out why it wasn't done, If you plan to come again please pm me on this sign in name or under the sign in name "davethailand" and i will make sure you are discounted on you're next visit.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again. :D

OMG, groan ... who took my Sunday ... I can remember Beergarden and Blues Factory, then a visit to the ice bar and after that things become a bit hazy. I vaguely remember being in Secrets and FLB ... wonder where else we were ... and have no recollection of how we got home either... What a party!

...and I told you NOT to follow KDF's deviation from the official trail...som nam naa... :)

OMG, groan ... who took my Sunday ... I can remember Beergarden and Blues Factory, then a visit to the ice bar and after that things become a bit hazy. I vaguely remember being in Secrets and FLB ... wonder where else we were ... and have no recollection of how we got home either... What a party!

...and I told you NOT to follow KDF's deviation from the official trail...som nam naa... :)

Myself and Meg also followed KDF, he bought us shots in the Ice Bar...

A True Gentleman, and the life & soul of any party. :D

...and I told you NOT to follow KDF's deviation from the official trail...som nam naa... :D

Ooh ooh yes, I remember that white chocolate flavored shot! mmm aroy maak! Thank you again KDF.. I don't remember much after that shot.. But I remember Pattaya_girl dragged me to a bar down 3rd road.. :):D

Raro - you missed out on all the fun! :D :D

I am looking for some assistance. Several of you, Phil, Meg, Thaddeus, etc.. have mentioned getting home.

Will one of you please tell me where home is, I seem to have misplaced it.

kdf

I am looking for some assistance. Several of you, Phil, Meg, Thaddeus, etc.. have mentioned getting home.

kdf

Show me the way to go home

I'm tired and I want to go to bed

I had a little drink about an hour ago

And it went right to my head

:):D

kdf

Have you checked under your beard :)

Thanks to all for the fun filled evening. Wonderful to see George and Missus George plus all the old friends and new faces.

After a quick trip to the (here it comes) Ice Bar and then about eleventy drinks at Secrets, KDF and I called it a night and took Secrets' limo home.

I did spy KDF's evil twin slip back into the limo and haven't seen him for days.

Any help? (He has he key to the liquor vault.)

SWRWS

...and I told you NOT to follow KDF's deviation from the official trail...som nam naa... :D

Ooh ooh yes, I remember that white chocolate flavored shot! mmm aroy maak! Thank you again KDF.. I don't remember much after that shot.. But I remember Pattaya_girl dragged me to a bar down 3rd road.. :):D

Raro - you missed out on all the fun! :D:D

well...I had the option to either follow you guys and fall into coma upon stumbling down the stairs of the ice bar or follow George and fall into coma some 30 min later...I opted for the latter...btw...will you come out this Friday for that TV night-out?

Thanks to all for the fun filled evening. Wonderful to see George and Missus George plus all the old friends and new faces.

After a quick trip to the (here it comes) Ice Bar and then about eleventy drinks at Secrets, KDF and I called it a night and took Secrets' limo home.

I did spy KDF's evil twin slip back into the limo and haven't seen him for days.

Any help? (He has he key to the liquor vault.)

SWRWS

OMG....SWRWS found her way into this forum...now two erratic posters from this household :)

welcome on board, sweetie!

Where are the piccies and videos?

Not recommended for General Exhibition. :D

Especially as you now look like you are eating a squirrel :D

Well, that is a way more polite comparisson than some I have been getting..... :)

ROTFLOL, glad I shaved mine off 2-3 days earlier, at wifely instance

I would have been accused of eating a geriatric mutant chinchilla!

Hey Mr. Soundman nice to finally meet you.

And George, and Raro KDF Phil Connors and many others.,

I only made it home midnight last night,

and Sunday night's role was MUCH worse than the Saturday night fete!

Free whiskey, too much food till 4:30 am and it went on and on.

Edited by animatic

..btw...will you come out this Friday for that TV night-out?

Humm, not sure yet about this week because we're leaving for a trip in Singapore at the beginning of next week.. Will definitely try to tag along soon though.. :)