Thaivisa's Air Ticket Agent Isn't Operating?

Svenn

I sent a couple forms and emails to thaivisa's discount flight service but didn't get any reply, is this service shut down? can anyone recommend standard other sites for BKK based international flights? it's hard to find these BKK return flights on kayak, etc that aren't really expensive, there has to be alternatives?

My mates wife has also been emailing them (a couple of times) regarding a refund but no reply. A good service when they want your money but when they need to refund well below par it seems. I hope they receive it soon as they will be in Thailand in 2/3 weeks and my mate will go and front them out! I said better to let his wife liaise with them but if they don't reply to her he will take the lead.

Yo, Tiger I'm here!

Yes, we are expecting a refund for a cancelled flight with Eva Air but my wife has emailed Nuch 2 or 3 times now and all that si received is a reply email saying she will be replied to within 24hours but she has not heard anything.

We'll be over there is 2 and a bit weeks and so I hope she has this soprted out or I'll pay them a vist and sort ot out in person.

All she wants is an update and a refund. The service was good and the booking all OK but now we are in teh dark. Not good enough. Let's hope a reply is recieved VERY soon.