Wanted: Long-term House/villa Rental In Samui

I'm new to the forum, so hopefully I have posted this in the right place!

My husband and I are looking for a long-term rental villa/house in Samui for one year. We would prefer a two bedroom house and a beach location. We need an enclosed yard as we have two dogs. We would like a pool, but it can be a shared pool. We would like to be part of a group of villas, but this would depend on if it is more expensive to do so.

If anyone knows of any rentals like this, please reply to this post with the information!

Also, can you please answer the questions below regarding the property?

1) What is the price per month in Thai baht for a rental of one year? Is there any discount if we pay for the full year up-front?

2) Does the house allow pets and do you have enclosed yards? We have two dogs.

3) What kind of a VISA can we get to live in Samui? We of course don't want to have to leave the country every 30 days! If we have jobs in Samuiwould this help us to get a VISA?

4) Does the price for the rent include electricity, water and any other utilities?

5) Does the price for the rent include cleaning?

Thanks so much!

OK, I'll have a go with Question3.

How old are you, what nationality.

The most flexible solution for you should be to try and get a multiple entry Non-O.

With this one you'll have to go to the border every three months and if utilized the right way, you'll get 15 months of stay.

Friendly consulates that might give you a multiple non-O are Hull, Stuttgart, Amsterdam, Perth.

For reason on the application state "visiting friends".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to stay all year without leaving there are other options.

If over 50 years you need to show 65.000 baht/month in income or 800.000 in a Thai bank. (or a combination of the two).

If over 50 you can also apply for a Non-AO visa in your home country.

Harder to get but gives you a 1 year entrance stamp.

I guess none of you are Thai nationals so you cannot get an extension of stay based on marriage.

If not 50 then it comes to getting a Non immigrant visa first.

Non-B for business or Non-O (other).

For extension of stay you need.

1. Work.

2. Work permit.

3. Monthly salary of 50.000baht (can vary depending on nationality).

The spouse can get extension of stay as dependent.

4. Electric would be extra and usually at inflated rates.

3. As said a Multi Entry Non Imm O Visa for visiting friends. A lot of good reports about Perth. You would then have to do a border run every 90 days.

1. Could really be anything. 15,000 Baht a month to infinity. You would get a reduction for paying one year in advance.

EDIT. Actually you probably would not get what you want for 15,000 Baht. Plenty of rental agents online. Do a Google and get some ideas.