Help Not Sure What To Apply For.

Hi,

I am from the UK and am going to Thailand on the 16th of August and then returning on the 26th of August.

I am then planning to fly back to Thailand on the 17th of October and spend the time traveling Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia probably spending a week or so in each. I will then return to Thailand to get a flight home to London on the 15th November.

What Visas are necessary?

Many thanks.

None. As a UK national you will get permission to stay in Thailand for 30 days when you arrive by airplane. There is no limit to that. But check your schedule. When you enter Thailand again by land you will only get 15 days.

You enter Thailand by plane in October. No visa needed, you get 30 days. Than you visit Cambodia and Vietnam for about two weeks and come back over land. Than you get 15 days only. By the way, both 15 and 30 days include both the day of arrival and the day of departure. On arrival your passport must be valid for 6 month plus length of stay. About visa for 'Nam I have no information.

As said you do not need a Thai Visa. If you re enter Thailand by land during your travels you will only get a 15 days stamp so work your days out.

You will need Visas for Vietnam and Cambodia. These can be got in Thailand at the borders as far as I know. The Visa for Cambodia can be applied for on line. http://www.mfaic.gov.kh/e-visa/vindex.aspx