Do The Thai Gov Check Sex Worker For Hiv+

MikeSoi11

how often do they check? i am just moving here but i do not know the standard of thai gov to prevent the hiv+ disease. they check the girl how often?

thank you. i am love the Thai people very much.

how often do they check?

NEVER

i am just moving here but i do not know the standard of thai gov to prevent the hiv+ disease. they check the girl how often?

NEVER

APPARENTLY.

(Prostitution is illegal in Thailand.)

how often do they check? i am just moving here but i do not know the standard of thai gov to prevent the hiv+ disease. they check the girl how often?

Why don't YOU TROLL somewhere each or ask direct questions your posts are very suspicious.

wanke_r

Edited by saintofsilence

how often do they check?

NEVER

i am just moving here but i do not know the standard of thai gov to prevent the hiv+ disease. they check the girl how often?

NEVER

APPARENTLY.

Right. Prostitution is illegal, therefore there are no sex workers, therefore there is no one to test. Testing would be admitting to the fact that prostitution and sex workers exist.

Desperate situation.

I know a girl that works in Pattaya who says some of the GoGo bars do regular checks, but would you risk that?

I've also talked to older prostitutes about HIV and their response was that now the Thai government give out pills (anti-retrovirals) for free, this keeps you alive, so no one cares about HIV and protection any more. No one is worried about it.

Very scary for those who indulge in casual sex or sex with prostitutes.

Edited by MJP

how often do they check?

NEVER

NEVER

APPARENTLY.

Thats a 100% right jingthing. Anyway theres enuf freaks in thailand to keep the authorities busy, they don't need prostitutes to stress the system, do they? :)

while it can be appreciated that one would wish to discuss reasonable ways of staying safe, and the issue of how the government is dealing with the issue to curb the spread of HIV and AIDS, let me remind everyone that discussing prostitution in itself is against forum rules (ie. no discussion of the how, the where, the how much and such)

please keep that in mind and stay on the topic. it will be watched closely, and if thread starts to steer away from then it will have to be closed

:)

only 3 ways this story can go

1) Have you got money?

No, when can i start teaching?

2) Have you got money?

Yes, my g/f is ........

3) Banned member

A purple spot (500 baht) on number 3..

how often do they check?

NEVER

NEVER

APPARENTLY.

Thats a 100% right jingthing. Anyway theres enuf freaks in thailand to keep the authorities busy, they don't need prostitutes to stress the system, do they? :)

LOL,i miss Thaivisa,always a fun way to start the day! :D

half the post in half the thread is for say troll... we come for find the real information... you just go away if u think troll. no point to troll yourself. ok?

True, you are absolutely right about what you say, but doesn't it strike you as odd that the same thing is said about you on all topics you have running??

Years ago the girls used to have to have a little yellow (pink?) book that shows STD tests and was updated every week. I don't know if that was a government initiative or not. I suspect it was as it was always shown the tests done at a government STD clinic.

half the post in half the thread is for say troll... we come for find the real information... you just go away if u think troll. no point to troll yourself. ok?

You already have the information.

Answer: No

What you want is for someone to fraudulently reassure you that, should you use the services of a prostitute, the risk of contracting the HIV virus is so negligible that you're more likely to be killed by the Stay Puft Marshmallow man. Well, that isn't the case and you would be well, sir, to think with the big head rather than the little one.

get a life dip stick! Or should I say look after yours..heard of condoms? If not get her down to the clinic only a few dollars to get her checked and yourself...Why ask such a stupid question? what do you do in your own country sleep with women with no condom..I've heard it all now...

Years ago the girls used to have to have a little yellow (pink?) book that shows STD tests and was updated every week. I don't know if that was a government initiative or not. I suspect it was as it was always shown the tests done at a government STD clinic.

thank you.

i read many posts on stickmanbangkok about testing being done. its very clear some testing happen. every girl talk about it. so please, lets get down to the real facts.

thank you.

i read many posts on stickmanbangkok about testing being done. its very clear some testing happen. every girl talk about it. so please, lets get down to the real facts.

Mike, if you are for real, I think, from your posts on here, you are heading for a very big fall. A disaster in fact.