Boss Tower

Has anyone lived in Boss Tower and how did they like it?

Also I will be travelling a lot and don't really want maids always going into my room all the time.Can I sign up for a non-serviced apartment and pay for laundry and cleaning on a as wanted or needed basis or do it myself if they have a self-service laundromat? I would prefer my own bed linens and towels and to wash my personal laundry myself anyway.

If I go away for days or weeks would my room be locked and secure and nobody will be able to enter it so I can leave my computer and other valuables?

Has anyone lived in Boss Tower and how did they like it?

Also I will be travelling a lot and don't really want maids always going into my room all the time.Can I sign up for a non-serviced apartment and pay for laundry and cleaning on a as wanted or needed basis or do it myself if they have a self-service laundromat? I would prefer my own bed linens and towels and to wash my personal laundry myself anyway.

If I go away for days or weeks would my room be locked and secure and nobody will be able to enter it so I can leave my computer and other valuables?

In Boss Tower is no maid if you do not pay for maid. You get what you pay. I liked to stay in Boss Tower, cheap, but a bit old fashion. I had lots of equipments in my room, no problem.

any reason why u need to be on rama IV, boss tower is an over priced sh1t hole in my opinion.. There are much better places to stay :o

The swimming pool is nice but thats about it.. If u only need one bedroom and dont like studio apparments coz there too small the next one up works out @ over 30k a month for an appartment twice the size you'd need..

For that 30k U could get somewhere new, more than big enough, with a pool, gym, that was furnished in the last 30 years :D

Edited by Joey Boy

any reason why u need to be on rama IV, boss tower is an over priced sh1t hole in my opinion.. There are much better places to stay  :o

The swimming pool is nice but thats about it..  If u only need one bedroom and dont like studio apparments coz there too small the next one up works out @ over 30k a month for an appartment twice the size you'd need..

For that 30k U could get somewhere new, more than big enough, with a pool, gym, that was furnished in the last 30 years  :D

Would you know of any good places with websites and rates?A lot of the apartments I saw on thaiapartments.com do have websites but don't list rates.I don't need to be on Rama IV just near the city central area,i.e. on Sukhumvit in the low numbered sois,etc.I hopefully won't be living too long in it so a studio would be OK temporarily hopefully under 15-20,000 baht/month.