Martial Arts / Fight Sports Subforum- Guaging Support For One

Martial arts subforum  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It seems there is a lot of interest in Muay Thai, Self defense, MMA, and various other martial arts here in Thailand, how about having a dedicated subforum?

Could be used to discuss any aspects, from where to watch events, to recommending schools, where to buy equipment, etc etc.

Hey, I love fishing, but I think if fishing deserves a subforum, then so does martial arts!

Please take the time to answer the 1 very easy poll question if u r in agreement.

Thanks.

It seems there is a lot of interest in Muay Thai, Self defense, MMA, and various other martial arts here in Thailand, how about having a dedicated subforum?

Could be used to discuss any aspects, from where to watch events, to recommending schools, where to buy equipment, etc etc.

Hey, I love fishing, but I think if fishing deserves a subforum, then so does martial arts!

Please take the time to answer the 1 very easy poll question if u r in agreement.

Thanks.

Thai Martial Arts Muay Thai Boxing Karate Tae Kwon Do Krav Maga Kung <deleted> MMA Self Defense Kendo Judo Combatives Kenpo Street Fighting! LOL!

Kendo Aikido Akki-Jujitsu Irish Gypsy Fighting Hsing-i Tai Chi Pai Lum Shaolin choy ki fut wing chun jeet kune do hung gar martial arts

of about 1000 styles more! LOL! shall I go on ?

Muay Thai Boxing even though many of us do other martial arts self defence combat systems (Pattaya Krav Maga.. ahem.. plug plug)

Thai boxing not just the sporting side, the art of muay thai & muay boran is probably the reason many of us martial artists of other

martial arts styles ended up in Thailand originally. I do muay thai for own person hobby outside of krav maga self defense.

Muay Thai & including all other of the 1000s of Martial Arts fighting styles in the world it would be GREAT to have a

thaivisa.com forum martial arts sub forum, it might get alot of people back posting on thaivisa.com as I know

a lot of martial arts interested people in Thailand have left thai visa as posters or lurkers for other forums with

a little more flex in the rules, (i.e. mention where you train or what time your martial arts class is, does

not get a warning as per trying to advertise a commerical service, unless 400 b a month pocket money

is considered commercial lol! )

Be a great idea, a martial arts sub forum on Thaivisa.com/forums.

Any one else for this idea?

Gerry

I've always thought that this forum was missing a fighting sub forum

Looking at the sports forum, 6 of the posts on the first page are martial arts related, so you would think there might have been more votes...

As for the options on the poll, I figured well, if people want one, click yes, if not, save a mouse click and navigate from the page...didn't seem anything else was necessary...

I've always thought that this forum was missing a fighting sub forum

Looking at the sports forum, 6 of the posts on the first page are martial arts related, so you would think there might have been more votes...

As for the options on the poll, I figured well, if people want one, click yes, if not, save a mouse click and navigate from the page...didn't seem anything else was necessary...

I voted yes and thought that there would be more of a response as well, as for the options on the poll, pretty obvious to most :)

Thanks.

Hi TenDreams

I was the one who got the Fishing Subforum going.....

A bit of advice... you need to get a sympathetic Moderator to help you take it to the next level. try and get this moved to the general topics forum so you can get a lot more volume. most tv members look at the general topics forum every few days... your poll does need a few more options as it comes off strange. vote yes, or I'm not interested in your opinion... for instance I would vote yes but not post....

When you think of Thailand, Muay Thai is one of the top three thing that come to mind.

Look for my post on starting a fishing fourum and see if Jokstar is into "Fighting" for you..... Good luck I will keep an eye out for it..

Edited by SlackJawChef