Peugeot Service - Reliable And Thorough Service Shop Needed

I have alwayd used Yontrakit to service my Peugeot but these days it seems to me that they are turning into rip-off merchants - over-charging, crap service, people who don't listen to what you say and aren't interested, the usual Thai thang.

So I need a reliable place to get my services done. I live on Srinakarin Road. Anyone know of a good place to get service and minor repairs done?

Kev

Hi Kevin,

I have an Audi and was feeling a bit ripped off by the Audi dealer in town as they only could replace parts for new parts.

Problem with your and mine car is to find the parts as that is more difficult for an Europe car especially when they are older.

However I found an garage whom seems to be very reasonable and honest.

It is at the end of the Sangkaepheng road at the south side.

Tambon Parbong.

His name is chang, and his telephone number is 0817466590 I think it is worth a try to call him.

eln

Hi Kevin,

I have an Audi and was feeling a bit ripped off by the Audi dealer in town as they only could replace parts for new parts.

Problem with your and mine car is to find the parts as that is more difficult for an Europe car especially when they are older.

However I found an garage whom seems to be very reasonable and honest.

It is at the end of the Sangkaepheng road at the south side.

Tambon Parbong.

His name is chang, and his telephone number is 0817466590 I think it is worth a try to call him.

eln

Many thanks Eln, greatly appreciated.

Where is Sangkaepheng Rd?

Kev

Hi eln,

I am tempted to go for a used Audi E80. Is the situation really that bad when it comes to spare parts? How old is your car, can you share your experiences. Would you recommend to buy a used Audi?

welo