Entrepreneurs Find Upsides In Home-based Business

For many of the millions of Person who lost their jobs over the past year, the next step is starting a business. And many of these enterprises are being launched out of the entrepreneurs’ homes.

Owners of new home bussiness find there are pros and cons to running a company out of a spare bedroom or den. The upsides include a more flexible lifestyle and huge cost savings. Among the drawbacks: having to work alone, without a dedicated support staff, and keeping work and personal lives separate. For More Info see the Indyalive.

One the upside of your downsides is less overheards without all those wages to pay. It can mean a better personal life by being around your family more. We all know how much a benift the Internet is.

alishanayak

garyh

are you guys pitching for takers on some new home based businesses?

personally, i have read, visited and examined numerous advertised home based businesses prior

to 2005. my comment therefore might not be applicable in 2009. however, my experiences seem

to show that

someone, some company or some entity with a long list of advertised successes and wealth

aplentiful....

is now asking for my hard earned money, asking me to trust them and their prior successes,

asking me to pay them

or worse yet, asking me to pay for the materials or advices they are offering for sale....

i always remind myself that if those materials are so great, why would the owner wish to

part with them, if the advices are so effective, why wouldn't the owner want to keep them,

and if the brokers know so much about which stocks are going up or going down the next

few days or weeks, why would they want to tell us?

are these people really so generous with us, trying to enrich us with something that they

themselves can use to enrich their own bank accounts?

each of the above wants my safe and sound money from my bank account to exchange

for something that at the present moment worths less than my safe and sound money.

in my experience i won't exchange my hard earned dollars for whatever pie in the sky

they offer.

but then i also realized that there are plenty of much smarter persons than i am

who could very well use their advices or materials and generate even more monetary

return for themselves.

i must admit i must be getting rather old, rather senile and rather not getting too excited

about money making schemes.

my humble advice is, before you decide to pay for some materials, some get rich quick

advices or schemes, before you withdraw your money from your bank....

POST YOUR QUESTIONS IN THAIVISA FIRST.... there are plenty of successful

entrepreneurs around who can give you their two-cent worth, free of charge.

"alishanayak

garyh

are you guys pitching for takers on some new home based businesses?"

I am not trying to sell anyone anything on here, I have a home based business repairing and selling secondhand appliances, I also trade on the Forex market. I do both of these from home and I am not running any sort of multilevel like Amway etc.

I was just trying to say a small home based business of whatever kind can be a good thing.

garyh

my hat is off to you. what an interesting combination of life work, repairing appliances during the day and immediately after dinner dashing to the multiscreen computer to accumulate piqs (?) for a possible 7 figures income, yes in usd and not baht .... an excellent life style.... lol

in your case, operating from home is the only sensible thing to do. if you can more often than not buying low and selling higher, why work for some brokers enriching their balance sheet in their captivating offices, when you can comfortably doing the same thing at home building up your own p/l statement?

btw, when do you find time to sleep?.... lol

garyh

my hat is off to you. what an interesting combination of life work, repairing appliances during the day and immediately after dinner dashing to the multiscreen computer to accumulate piqs (?) for a possible 7 figures income, yes in usd and not baht .... an excellent life style.... lol

in your case, operating from home is the only sensible thing to do. if you can more often than not buying low and selling higher, why work for some brokers enriching their balance sheet in their captivating offices, when you can comfortably doing the same thing at home building up your own p/l statement?

btw, when do you find time to sleep?.... lol

<snip>

flame removed by raro

ha ha ha come on now garyh

i always admire people who work hard. when you said that you repaired appliances and traded forex as well, i began to admire you even more. pls do not get me wrong, ok?

if you were in thailand then you would be trading foreign currencies at the wee hours right? unless of course, you are trading through s'pore, bkk, hkg or china markets?

but i do have something to show you, so you can be absolutely sure that your truly really knows what he is babbling about.... something that akin to what you said you were making a living on--trading forex currencies.... lol

(i am attempting to post a .jpg shot of one of my trading screens here but am not sure, how it would appear. previous attempts to post result in numerous funny pix.... lol anyway, i shall give it a try)

after having looked at my pix, what do you think now, garyh?.... again no offense intended here ok? just wish to enlighten you up some.... lol

garyh, as you read thru several other posts appearing under different headings else where, you'll begin to realize that you are surely not the lone commodity trader in thaivisa. there are numerous other successful traders who choose to trade and live their lives quietly and differently from the norms.... each week night they trade in multiple contracts 10, 20, 50 at a time....

modesty goes a long way, particularly in the land of smile and it will help make plenty of good friends along the way as well. again, good luck to you.

post-75359-1247919790_thumb.jpg

Please bear in mind that - as a foreigner - you would need a work permit for a home based business. This is almost impossible to obtain as you have to show the workplace of your four employees and the work space must be separated from the living area with a different entrance.

...and since this is rather SME related, I move it to the appropriate forum as well. :)

• 1 month later...
garyh, as you read thru several other posts appearing under different headings else where, you'll begin to realize that you are surely not the lone commodity trader in thaivisa. there are numerous other successful traders who choose to trade and live their lives quietly and differently from the norms.... each week night they trade in multiple contracts 10, 20, 50 at a time....

modesty goes a long way, particularly in the land of smile and it will help make plenty of good friends along the way as well. again, good luck to you.

OK, good post, so I will climb in and take it completely off-topic.

I used to do some commodity and forex trading in UK prior to coming to LOS. I went through the pain of learning and made some really stupid mistakes but was breaking consistently into profits when I came here and found that the disruption caused by the trading hours was way too much to be sustainable at that time, though I retaned trading accounts here and there, now dorman of course.

Circs have changed and I would really like to have another crack. Is there anyone out there doing this who might be prepared to buddy me while I get back in? Someone close would be great, I live on Srinakarin Rd.

Any Santas little helpers out there?

Thank you for the informative Post... Home based business are becoming an important business through which can make money more... When I decided to do the Home based business my friend suggested a site.They provided me a very good services and information for the business people.....

Thank you for the informative Post... Home based business are becoming an important business through which can make money more... When I decided to do the Home based business my friend suggested a site.They provided me a very good services and information for the business people.....

and we have just banned you for the 10th time (If I counted right...) for posting the same kind of spam all over the place. Thanks for not signing up again.