Help Please ! I Need Advice About Chevrolet Aveo

atchara

Hi, i'm looking for a new car to buy, good quality, safe, confortable and not expensive to repare too. What do you think of of new Chevrolet Aveo? Better than Honda City or Toyota Vios ?

Thanks you so much for your advice !!! :)

Hi, i'm looking for a new car to buy, good quality, safe, confortable and not expensive to repare too. What do you think of of new Chevrolet Aveo? Better than Honda City or Toyota Vios ?

new Chevrolet Aveo? or is that a re badged Daewoo Kalos or as sold here the booted model the Daewoo Gentra which was a new car when GM took them over..

Likewise the Chevrolet Optra was the Daewoo Nubira re badged.

"Chevrolet is aiming to make a clean break from the Daewoo brand, with all vehicles in showrooms bearing the Chevrolet name from 1st January 2005. Warranty and servicing packages for existing Daewoo owners will continue unchanged."

Edited by ignis

new Chevrolet Aveo? or is that a re badged Daewoo Kalos or as sold here the booted model the Daewoo Gentra which was a new car when GM took them over, and the brand new one is still sold in Korea as Daewoo

Likewise the Chevrolet Optra was the Daewoo Nubira re badged, and the brand new one is still sold in Korea as Daewoo

"Chevrolet is aiming to make a clean break from the Daewoo brand, with all vehicles in showrooms bearing the Chevrolet name from 1st January 2005. Warranty and servicing packages for existing Daewoo owners will continue unchanged."

The Honda is the newest and has the best points and stars of the 3 you listed, has the most room and best driving and road presents.

Edited by ignis