No Water

dickie58

I live in Pratmanak hill in Pattaya, we have had no city water for almost 36 hours, anybody else having similar problems in same area?

Does anyone no what the cause is, Mabprachan resevoir has plenty of water?

I live in Pratmanak hill in Pattaya, we have had no city water for almost 36 hours, anybody else having similar problems in same area?

:D

Probably another broken pipe . Very common.

A couple of years back was without water for 3 days, no water for a shower, nothing to flush the toilet,( washed with bottled water) And I was suffering from the worst case of food poisoning at that time, had to move to another area so as I could take a s..t and shower .

Good luck hope you get some water SOON! :):D:D:D

:D

Probably another broken pipe . Very common.

A couple of years back was without water for 3 days, no water for a shower, nothing to flush the toilet,( washed with bottled water) And I was suffering from the worst case of food poisoning at that time, had to move to another area so as I could take a s..t and shower .

Good luck hope you get some water SOON! :):D:D:D

Surely you are confused........other posters have said there are no infrastructure problems in Pattaya :D

situation sucks alright...thats the worst of living here ..its hard to know who to go to in a state of emergency like this ...thats where the wife comes in...i dont feel as independent here as i would be in my home country ..do any of ye think the same in cases like this ??

While they were working on the road from Pattaya to Jomtien we were without water for 3 months! Now we often go without for 1 or 2 days at a time. Had to buy an emergency storage tank and pump but even thenthat runs out and need to pay for the filthy swamp water to be delivered!

Decided the only thing to do is move from this area. Which I am doing in 3 weeks.

Chris