Virtual Office

Can anyone recommend a company that provides virtual offices (ie a place to have the company name sign, where all letters are sent to etc)?

The service I am using now is crappy at best, so I am looking for one that actually provides the services they charge for.

Servcorp is a good firm and we even refer them business when someone is looking for a financial downtown address.

However, if you are looking at price, we are more competitive even after their 50% discount promotion.

They have Your Monthly Fee = 6420.00 THB (inc TAX) + first two months at 50% discount = 3210.00 THB (inc TAX)

On the otherhand, If you travel a lot, it is hard to beat their executive business lounge worldwide.

Just depends, If you need a address for your registered Thai company. We have helped hundreds of companies for this. The key is using the office to obtain the VAt certificate and having professionals to answer the Thai tax authorities questions on your company when they inspect. this is our firms niche plus providing a professional boardroom that is in a office tower by the Subway Rama 9 Station.

Servicorp is the perfect fit for some clients, others for Steve and of course many others for Sunbelt. Just depends what you are looking for.

www.sunbeltasia.com/officespace

If you intend to use the office, make sure that you actually go and see it. The examples I have seen range from very professional to downright dowdy. Particularly important if you have any plans to actually have clients visit you.

Fortune tower is almost a victim of its own success - infuriating waiting for the lifts in that building, but I suspect its either got good feng shui or its cheap. Its certainly not in the deluxe office category by any stretch of the imagination but of course that will reflect in the price.

I think Regus are still in M Thai Tower but I would hazzard a guess that they are way more expensive.