Eva Air

Bisto

Fares shown do not include any additional charges, eg. Airport tax. The final fare per passenger will be displayed once flights are chosen.

about another wot 10K baht :) ...still even 30 K Bt on Eva not bad...suppose.......

Reverse is £400

I booked the same flight as above through the Forum Sponsers "Save Flight Travel."

Got it 1,000 baht cheaper than that.

Normally things work in reverse for me and you would have got a cheaper flight than me.

some you win..but most I loose

Edited by ThaiPauly

EVA are now using the B777-300 aircraft instead of the old 747-400 on this route. Flew it earlier this month - much quieter cabin, excellent all round. Only slight concern was the Captain's english language skills, which were pretty poor judging by the PA.

Edited by MarkyM3

Eva air to Amsterdam 20000bhrt 3 month return. :):D

link

I only see 3 European cities when I follow this link. Am I missing something?

If you goto the main page there are links to the promotion it's called "Hip" for flights to the USA and Europe, although LHR does not appear if you make a booking the price is the same as the promotional prices to Amsterdam

just booked 2 return tickets - BKK-LHR-BKK on Eva - 66k Baht -

You'll be even happier when you sit in your brand new 777 with all the latest in-flight gadgets, when you realise that Thai Airways just quoted me 67,250 Baht for one return BKK/LHR/BKK. And for that ridiculous price you could sit in one of their ancient 747s with no IFE! Needless to say, I declined their generous offer!

Eva seems to be having a mega-sale going on at the moment. I have just checked and they have BKK - LAX 2 month return at 21500 baht all taxes included! However, wanted to book it for my gf but they require that the credit card holder be a passenger on the flight. There does not seem to be a way around this. Does anyone know if the website promotions are also valid through the eva air office in bangkok (where cash could be paid instead) ?

Just book the ticket with your credit card she will get on the flight, ive never been asked by the airline for a look at my credit card and i used to fly weekly, ive also used other peoples credit cards to book flights with and always got on.