A Social Drink At Tuskers

Blinky Bill

Any of you fun lovers out there in Chiang Mai Thai Visa land fancy having a quiet get together this Friday at Tuskers.

I thought I'd have a drink or 2 in memory of my dear friend, Buckwheat. He's the guy responsible for the ribs at 3 of the Thai Visa sponsored BBQ's. Sadly passed away earlier this year.

Anyway, if you fancy having a bit of a chat away from the forum, see you there.

Hope Chas hasn't got a private function booked.

Only had the opportunity to visit Tuskers once, about six months ago.

I still remember the Chicken Satay, and Chicken wings we ate there, first class, and served with an awesome spicy chili sauce or relish.

Does anybody have any info on what this sauce was ?

I recall that there might have been bottles for sale behind the bar, but perhaps I was mistaken, perhaps it was home made ...

Have a nice Friday evening.

Any of you fun lovers out there in Chiang Mai Thai Visa land fancy having a quiet get together this Friday at Tuskers.

I thought I'd have a drink or 2 in memory of my dear friend, Buckwheat. He's the guy responsible for the ribs at 3 of the Thai Visa sponsored BBQ's. Sadly passed away earlier this year.

Anyway, if you fancy having a bit of a chat away from the forum, see you there.

Hope Chas hasn't got a private function booked.

Wow, I recall running into Buckwheat a while back at one of the TV functions and having a very strong feeling that he was on his way out but didn't know that it came about earlier this year. Bummer..

Now that I am back in-country, Fri eve sounds like a real possibility and hope to see you there Binky...

Since I know thaivisa , visit Turkers is in my plan if I can go to Thailand without problem from flying fear of my boy friend and we have been there a few months ago, it was very nice and frienly from Thai and foreigner who we meet there, speacial nice taste from a little spicy rib BBQ that a foreigner there (I do not know he is the owner or not) let us try (not one piece but enough to get a nice taste for 2 peoples) and we did not expect to have a so friendly kind from the first time in Turkers and first time in Thailand for my boy friend and we went there again before to leave from Thailand. Thank you and next time of my trip will be there again. Hope you are all enjoy and have a nice time on this Friday.

Since I know thaivisa , visit Turkers is in my plan if I can go to Thailand without problem from flying fear of my boy friend and we have been there a few months ago, it was very nice and frienly from Thai and foreigner who we meet there, speacial nice taste from a little spicy rib BBQ that a foreigner there (I do not know he is the owner or not) let us try (not one piece but enough to get a nice taste for 2 peoples) and we did not expect to have a so friendly kind from the first time in Turkers and first time in Thailand for my boy friend and we went there again before to leave from Thailand. Thank you and next time of my trip will be there again.

Well, that's a very long sentence. I do hope you'll get parole. :)

I've always wanted to meet Blinky Bill. A group of us are regulars at Tuskers on Fridays already. Make sure to stop by our table to introduce yourself Blinky.

How will I recognise you? I'm a skinny little runt of a guy with a very dark complexion (pls see my profile pic here so you'll recognise me).

Well, that's a very long sentence. I do hope you'll get parole. :D

With my poor English it take long time for me to write each word, like that long sentence you have read it longer than 30 minuites for me to write it. Is parole mean promise :) ?

Well, that's a very long sentence. I do hope you'll get parole. :D

With my poor English it take long time for me to write each word, like that long sentence you have read it longer than 30 minuites for me to write it. Is parole mean promise :) ?

No. MonsieurHulot was making a joke, based on the fact that 'sentence', in English, has another meaning too, the period for which a judge directs that a criminal shall spend time in prison for his crime. For example, a criminal who receives a '20 year sentence' has to spend 20 years in prison. If the criminal gets 'parole', it means he gets let out of prison earlier than his original sentence.

BB as you missed the last TV party,are you shouting?

If so CYA there.

Rich... :)

Possibly, but what I do have is a bottle of Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila. This, with Chas's blessing, will provide a view toasts to our departed friend, Buckwheat. The intention is not to finish the bottle but to again toast Buckwheat next time we have a little get together.

Hmmmm

I have a brand new baby at home, not sure I'll get a pass out tonight :)

Have a good one

David

How wonderful! Congratulations! :D

Maybe the baby will need a puppy to grow up with? Seriously congratulations you have lots of great things to look forward to.