The Stock Market

Just love this

the latest and greatest from Stansberry

The idea behind a new research advisory our friends at S&A Research are preparing to launch. They just signed a contract with two West Coast writers who've developed a "deception" technology, which they believe can help them spot lies in any financial market. In a 5-month internal test run, their recommendations based on these insights logged a 90.5% win rate. One early tester made 185% in 2 days.

OK suckers line up

har har

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just love this

The idea behind a new research advisory our friends at S&A Research are preparing to launch. They just signed a contract with two West Coast writers who've developed a "deception" technology, which they believe can help them spot lies in any financial market. In a 5-month internal test run, their recommendations based on these insights logged a 90.5% win rate. One early tester made 185% in 2 days.

OK suckers line up

har har

Remember how bullish he was in 2000?

Just love this

OK suckers line up

har har

Standsberry & Associates.

I don't know much about these people. A mate has been sending some research reports.

If you had a tool that could help you predict who wanted to deceive you… and who you could trust, then you might find yourself being courted by some of the world’s largest financial institutions… That’s exactly what happened to our newest editor, Dennis Lamson. After spending many years, and tens of thousands building and perfecting the ultimate “deception technology,” Dennis quickly found himself in closed-door meetings with some of the world’s richest and most powerful hedge funds. These guys have a lot at stake and a lot to protect. I won’t name names… but recently he even met with a manager from a sovereign wealth fund. What could you do with this ability? Well, so far, Dennis has used his technology to help him avoid the OIL Crash of ’08, the FLASH CRASH this Spring… and it alerted him to strange action in the silver market, which he used to generate 210% gains. What is he looking at today? Click here for more information. Good investing, Brian HuntEditor in Chief, S&A Investment Research

I expect it will fill at some point in the next Chinese bull market or echo bubble. That one you show is particularly nasty as it gapped out of a triangle that I imagine many traders expected would break higher and it gapped out lower like it fell through a trapdoor, signifying a continuation triangle. That triangle targets 2100ish BTW, FWIW and OCICBW..

Notice BTW where the initial leg down of that triangle bottomed. It bottomed after filling the gap left the previous May.

does anybody know LRB's nationality or what planet he hails from? his language indicates that he is not from this solar system, he seems to be an immigrant from a faraway quadrant.

:P

its only Data and his positronic net is is malfunctioning - Jordi is looking into it now

Just love this

OK suckers line up

har har

I don't know much about these people. A mate has been sending some research reports.

If you had a tool that could help you predict who wanted to deceive you… and who you could trust, then you might find yourself being courted by some of the world’s largest financial institutions… That’s exactly what happened to our newest editor, Dennis Lamson. After spending many years, and tens of thousands building and perfecting the ultimate “deception technology,” Dennis quickly found himself in closed-door meetings with some of the world’s richest and most powerful hedge funds. These guys have a lot at stake and a lot to protect. I won’t name names… but recently he even met with a manager from a sovereign wealth fund. What could you do with this ability? Well, so far, Dennis has used his technology to help him avoid the OIL Crash of ’08, the FLASH CRASH this Spring… and it alerted him to strange action in the silver market, which he used to generate 210% gains. What is he looking at today? Click here for more information. Good investing, Brian HuntEditor in Chief, S&A Investment Research

its talk

its an angle

get them to prove it

if it worked then it would be used to make billions then go sit in the sun with a daiquiri

why try to sell it for a few bucks

move on people

i just pasted it for a laugh

Just love this

OK suckers line up

har har

If you had a tool that could help you predict who wanted to deceive you… and who you could trust, then you might find yourself being courted by some of the world's largest financial institutions… That's exactly what happened to our newest editor, Dennis Lamson. After spending many years, and tens of thousands building and perfecting the ultimate "deception technology," Dennis quickly found himself in closed-door meetings with some of the world's richest and most powerful hedge funds. These guys have a lot at stake and a lot to protect. I won't name names… but recently he even met with a manager from a sovereign wealth fund. What could you do with this ability? Well, so far, Dennis has used his technology to help him avoid the OIL Crash of '08, the FLASH CRASH this Spring… and it alerted him to strange action in the silver market, which he used to generate 210% gains. What is he looking at today? Click here for more information. Good investing, Brian HuntEditor in Chief, S&A Investment Research

its talk

its an angle

get them to prove it

if it worked then it would be used to make billions then go sit in the sun with a daiquiri

why try to sell it for a few bucks

move on people

i just pasted it for a laugh

Cheers,

Good to know as a mate has been sending me their promotional garb.

Like EA.s . I don't use them.

Fwiw I went short FTSE last week @ 6090 cash. Limits missed on DAX and ESX, this leads me to believe perhaps FTSE will want to go higher too.

Still in the above, with next Sell signal at 6250, if of course the 6090 is voided.

ESX sell was given and taken at 2935 friday, however this price has not yet traded during cash market hours, so I would assume it may be retested at very least during cash market trading. Next sell there is an annoyingly close 2962, and to become potentially more expensive, the next ones look likely to come in around 2980 and 3000! Some manual discretion and careful stop-loss management will be a necessary order of the day to avoid any possible losses growing to be in the region of 1.8%/2%. Rather too sizeable for my aging jai. :unsure::)

FTSE has duly declined 210pts/3.5% from a high of 6091, however this is due in a large pare to its heavy mining weighting, as ESX is flat for the day after hitting a high of 2950, so one imagines a slighty higher test is required on the eurostox50.

For now, the next Buy signal on FTSE lies at 5945, with the next likey awfully close, perhaps around 5930.

FTSE low came in at 5815(both the above numbers should read 5845 and 5830), then back up to the 6090 level to print a top tick at 6107, then decline.

Next Buy is at 5650, with the next likely to come in significantly lower around 5445/55 by the looks of things. Futs have already traded lower than the cash equivalent of 5650 this morning, but Im only interested in cash.

ESX wasnt paying out, stopping me out just off the high, for -0.4%. Next Buys there are at 2790(again, already exceeded in futs sesh) then 2670/90, presumably if things get real dicey.

For fun, NDX has a Buy at 2255, then around 2200/10 I imagine.

I only trade the ASX and know little about THailand trading or brokers

However, now that one of my gold mining shares got bought out by Canadian Goldcorp I need a broker to (possibly) sell them

ANyone have a reputable broker i can use

Also a friend UK EXPAT wants to buy from THailand Australian shares through a broker

any suggestions either post here or PM me please

thanks

He should use an Aussie broker, or a large insti like saxo bank or interactive brokers, or just a large banks brokerage arm, perhaps in SNG or HK? Or he could do so using CFDs or spreadbets via a broker in the UK - I imagine this would be the cheapest option.

Edited by badge

Why You Should be Freaked Out About the Stock Market

Phoenix Capital Research's picture

Submitted by Phoenix Capital Research on 03/25/2011 18:35 -0400

I doubt you will see this chart in the mainstream media any time soon... if EVER.

fredgraph.png

This is a chart of the US monetary base. In simple terms, it charts how much money the Fed has pumped into the system (at least that it admits). So it’s a kind of visual of the Fed hitting the PANIC button: when the monetary base explodes higher, the Fed is FREAKING out.

You'll note that during the Financial Crisis the Fed didn't do much until the autumn of 2008 when it pumped nearly $1 trillion into the system. Think about that, the Fed didn’t go nuts pumping money until the stuff REALLY hit the fan.

You'll also note that there's only one other time when the monetary base went absolutely vertical: TODAY.

Indeed, the Fed has pumped nearly $500 billion into the system since the start of 2011. Don't even try to tell me this is QE 2. If it was then the monetary base should have spiked in late 2010,NOT in 2011.

No, this is the Fed FREAKING OUT about the financial system again. And it's a freak out on par with 2008.

So if you think that all is well "behind the scenes" you're in for a rude surprise. Something BIG is going down and it's NOT good.

And rest assured, by the time the mainstream media announces what it is, it will already be in full swing.

Prepare Now!

Graham Summers

Edited by flying

• 2 weeks later...

I found a Long Term SET Index chart too, incase anyone was interested :)

Knowing next to nothing about the SET, its traits or nuances, I would suggest some sort of correction may be on the cards soon(Im in good company on that Im sure ;) ), but longer term it looks very constructive doesnt it, with 14-year highs very close. Perhaps 1100 +/- could even eventually warrant a visit? :unsure:

Almost there :)

The next Sell signal shows up at 1375!

A look at the long term graph using normal TA says 1240 might offer some resistance too perhaps?

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='midas'

The market hit a 3 year high last friday

Midas you still here talking it down. whats it like watching 3 years of 1% interest with bank of Bangkok?

Tell us a bit about yourself mate, you know what we do here and it takes up around 10 hours of my day. 2 hours pre market open checking T/A on all my stock , reading through announcements, looking for opportunities etc then 6 hours of trading followed by market and stock summary after close etc.

What do you do Midas, you post to much to work . You post more than any one else actually. What does a 3 year loser do all day?

Must be burning you up watching this beautiful market just keep rising and rising , what a golden opportunity of a life time and you saw it all unfold step by step day by day , right before your eyes and........IGNORED IT :cheesy:

Bet the Midas clan are proud :(

Edited by zorro1

:clap2: well done Midas you have managed to kill off a long running thread, maybe that was your intention?

The market strongly disagrees with your sentiment

have a good time here midas the room is all yours.

:coffee1:

I know that the OP pronounced this " long running thread " was dead ...but did i hear something......? :ermm:

Na.....it must have been the ghost of zorro B)

gimee a hug rice boy. your a good sport , poor but who cares its only money right?

see you at 14,000. I have your new cap ready. I trust your still wearing my 12,000 one? or you wearing the 9000 one still?

bwahaha :lol:

:clap2: well done Midas you have managed to kill off a long running thread, maybe that was your intention?

The market strongly disagrees with your sentiment

have a good time here midas the room is all yours.

:coffee1:

I know that the OP pronounced this " long running thread " was dead ...but did i hear something......? :ermm:

Na.....it must have been the ghost of zorro B)

"I know that the OP pronounced this " long running thread " was dead"

Midas your were set up. This is why cut n paste does not work.

This thread is fantastic! when you stop trolling then maybe I will be back.

why don't you go away and join the green peace thread. You don't even trade :blink:

[quote name='midas'

Midas you still here talking it down. whats it like watching 3 years of 1% interest with bank of Bangkok?

Tell us a bit about yourself mate, you know what we do here and it takes up around 10 hours of my day. 2 hours pre market open checking T/A on all my stock , reading through announcements, looking for opportunities etc then 6 hours of trading followed by market and stock summary after close etc.

What do you do Midas, you post to much to work . You post more than any one else actually. What does a 3 year loser do all day?

Must be burning you up watching this beautiful market just keep rising and rising , what a golden opportunity of a life time and you saw it all unfold step by step day by day , right before your eyes and........IGNORED IT :cheesy:

so midas? you just avoid the questions unless you have a cut n paste? tell us a bit about your self, you dont trade so what exactly do you do during working hours.

[quote name='midas'

so midas? you just avoid the questions unless you have a cut n paste? tell us a bit about your self, you dont trade so what exactly do you do during working hours.

if i tell you i would need to kill you :lol:

market on steroids, solid test of 12000 and now just wants more green.

The non participants since this thread has started all stopped posting now.

money for nothin..

money for nothin..

How would you descxribe a non-participant Zorro? Someoneone who doesn't invest? Someone who doesn't trade? Someone who couldn't care less what the "market" is doing? Or is it someone who just doesn't post about their investments?

money for nothin..

How would you descxribe a non-participant Zorro? Someoneone who doesn't invest? Someone who doesn't trade? Someone who couldn't care less what the "market" is doing? Or is it someone who just doesn't post about their investments?

or maybe someone who doesn't care much about this thread or maybe someone who doesn't feel sympathy for ego boosting like the OP does? :whistling:

money for nothin..

or maybe someone who doesn't care much about this thread or maybe someone who doesn't feel sympathy for ego boosting like the OP does? :whistling:

all of the above! ego is free, money is hard to get