The Stock Market

market on steroids, solid test of 12000 and now just wants more green.

The non participants since this thread has started all stopped posting now.

money for nothin..

How would you descxribe a non-participant Zorro? Someoneone who doesn't invest? Someone who doesn't trade? Someone who couldn't care less what the "market" is doing? Or is it someone who just doesn't post about their investments?

or maybe someone who doesn't care much about this thread or maybe someone who doesn't feel sympathy for ego boosting like the OP does? :whistling:

all of the above! ego is free, money is hard to get

I don't really get that statement, kind of contradiction to the show you were pulling in this thread so far. Money is hard to get for you? :D:D:D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How would you descxribe a non-participant Zorro? Someoneone who doesn't invest? Someone who doesn't trade? Someone who couldn't care less what the "market" is doing? Or is it someone who just doesn't post about their investments?

or maybe someone who doesn't care much about this thread or maybe someone who doesn't feel sympathy for ego boosting like the OP does? :whistling:

all of the above! ego is free, money is hard to get

I don't really get that statement, kind of contradiction to the show you were pulling in this thread so far. Money is hard to get for you? :D:D:D

PCA 1 zorro 0 :giggle:

Hey mr "I missed the second greatest rally in history" I wouldn't be commenting if I were you :rolleyes:

Dinner for the extremely unfortunate Midas clan is being served. No fish sauce that shit is expensive

chinese-chopsticks-white-rice.jpg

millions of investors 1

poor skinny Midas clan 0

BWAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Hey mr "I missed the second greatest rally in history" I wouldn't be commenting if I were you :rolleyes:

Dinner for the extremely unfortunate Midas clan is being served. No fish sauce that shit is expensive

millions of investors 1

poor skinny Midas clan 0

I might be wrong, but I'm guessing that if both you and your arch nemesis midas were to post your personal balance sheets here, you might soon be posting here under another name. Like I say, I could be wrong. :rolleyes:

Edited by lannarebirth

millions of investors 1

poor skinny Midas clan 0

I might be wrong, but I'm guessing that if both you and your arch nemesis midas were to post your personal balance sheets here, you might soon be posting here under another name. Like I say, I could be wrong. :rolleyes:

:giggle:

What I wonder is why does zorro always talk about "The Dow?"

p.s. How long has this zorro/midas back-and-forth thing been going on???????????????????? I think we're in ''years'' territory, jeez...... Midas doesn't seem to attack zorro but zorro always feels the need to attack midas - I wonder why? I think I'm going to write a screenplay now, the names ''zorro'' and ''midas'' should make interesting characters.

What I wonder is why does zorro always talk about "The Dow?"

p.s. How long has this zorro/midas back-and-forth thing been going on???????????????????? I think we're in ''years'' territory, jeez...... Midas doesn't seem to attack zorro but zorro always feels the need to attack midas - I wonder why? I think I'm going to write a screenplay now, the names ''zorro'' and ''midas'' should make interesting characters.

No attacks, midas is a man with big heart :jap:

But....................

small wallet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look the relationship between me and Midas goes back a long way. To put it mildly midas called a big sell on the market around 8000pts and has not let up. Hes a loser, thats life we need people like him. Its not like hes going to attack me now is it? hard to hurt someone who was/ is 100 per cent right :)

why does zorro talk about the DOW? what the....?

Edited by zorro1

• 2 weeks later...

I mentioned before a stock on the ASX called Starpharma = SPL

Today they announced phase 2 trials were successful

price took a big jump and when OS markets wake up it should bounce some more

it has a slow steady upward curve and I have been in it for many years

now pay dirt is approaching

suggest you all have another look as its slowly becoming a billion dollar company and theres plenty of upside

not ramping just wanting to help forum people

Also take a look at the first Rare Earth production outside of CHina

due to start Sept 2011

Also took a beating today and lost 6% so good time to load up like me first thing tomorrow morning

LOOK at LYC = ASX Lynas

good punting