The Stock Market

Insider Selling To Buying Ratio: 2,842 To 1 :o

Since last week the ratio of selling to buying was #Ref!, it could really only go up. And it has. In the week ending January 21, the S&P 500 saw 2 insider buys (Tiffany and Fastenal for a total of $131,227) and 60 insider sales, worth $373 million, for a total insider sell-to-buy ratio of 2,842x

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/insider-selling-buying-ratio-2842-1

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since last week the ratio of selling to buying was #Ref!, it could really only go up. And it has. In the week ending January 21, the S&P 500 saw 2 insider buys (Tiffany and Fastenal for a total of $131,227) and 60 insider sales, worth $373 million, for a total insider sell-to-buy ratio of 2,842x

Midas, what a disgrace. We are going to hit 12000 its a magnet. You've had great advice here from better than me yet you didn't act. Not once!

its a disgrace because your the most ACTIVE poster (down ramper) here. Thank god Im not in the Midas Clan :bah:

poor buggers

Midas, what a disgrace. We are going to hit 12000 its a magnet. You've had great advice here from better than me yet you didn't act. Not once!

its a disgrace because your the most ACTIVE poster (down ramper) here. Thank god Im not in the Midas Clan :bah:

poor buggers

And thank god i am not delusional like you ! Mr " V " shaped recovery :cheesy:

poor buggers

Midas we just broke through 12,000 on the DOW

Dont you feel like a total idiot now?

poor buggers

Midas we just broke through 12,000 on the DOW

Dont you feel like a total idiot now?

If i was idiot I would be " placing bets " but I refuse to :unsure:

Can you explain ( other than your V shaped recovery theory :lol: )

why the market keeps rising when so many insiders are selling ? :huh:

Midas. Your still talking the market down. According to you and your silly cut n pastes, insiders have been selling since 8000. Whats an insider anyway? Are you talking about fund managers? can you be a bit specific because those guys would have been fired along with your skinny poor ass (if you were an insider)

:lol:

and replaced with buyers!

Did you know the word on the street is 14,000 is a done deal?

bet you thought Egypt was gonna bring down the market right? :lol:

Mate I like you, we need poor people. Hope your enjoying a year and a half of 2% in a Thai bank. If its not under your mattress. Good lord you could have thrown a dart and double your money. You should be ashamed Midas :(

Whats an insider anyway?

insiders are not outsiders. as simple as that :ph34r:

Naam , is that it :blink:

we only have one choice? If insiders are always right then there would be less outsiders over time right? like an evolution thing where we all morph into insiders :ermm:

Whats an insider anyway?

insiders are not outsiders. as simple as that :ph34r:

Naam , is that it :blink:

we only have one choice? If insiders are always right then there would be less outsiders over time right? like an evolution thing where we all morph into insiders :ermm:

i'm not an expert on insiders Zorro. the asset class in which i am investing and/or trade is more or less free of insider trading. but of course the markets influence the book value of my assets, it does however not influence my cash-flow derived from the proceeds.

Midas. Your still talking the market down. According to you and your silly cut n pastes, insiders have been selling since 8000. Whats an insider anyway? Are you talking about fund managers? can you be a bit specific because those guys would have been fired along with your skinny poor ass (if you were an insider)

:lol:

and replaced with buyers!

Did you know the word on the street is 14,000 is a done deal?

bet you thought Egypt was gonna bring down the market right? :lol:

Mate I like you, we need poor people. Hope your enjoying a year and a half of 2% in a Thai bank. If its not under your mattress. Good lord you could have thrown a dart and double your money. You should be ashamed Midas :(

So according to you anyone who refrains from gambling because they dont trust " the house "

is to be ridiculed ? :blink: Keep taking the tablets zorro :lol:

No, just you midas. You have been here from the first page. 1000 down ramps. your not anyone you saw it unfold and still missed it. You have the highest number of posts so your not like anyone else, dont flatter your self.

your MIDAS the man who talked down possibly the biggest rally on earth.

no face no shame still here :bah:

No, just you midas. You have been here from the first page. 1000 down ramps. your not anyone you saw it unfold and still missed it. You have the highest number of posts so your not like anyone else, dont flatter your self.

your MIDAS the man who talked down possibly the biggest rally on earth.

no face no shame still here :bah:

Is there any wonder I dont trust the so called " market " ?

Remember when you told me to have a go when at the same time you were selling out yourself ?

You are perfect for this market zorro - sleazy - you can have it.

I am more than happy with my rice futures trading thank you very much :D

isomething people actually need - not just trading toilet paper like you :bah:

Rice Two Cents Away From "Limit Up" For Second Day In A Row, At Highest Price In Over A Year :lol:

well badge when you take into account the real value of their stocks in toilet paper currency and

when you think they will have hire their own private security guards because there won't enough police around

( e.g. Camden New jersey is one of the USA's most dangerous cities sacked 44% of its force :o ) - its kind of

robbing Peter to pay Paul B)

has anyone tried boom.com

its a HK trading platform that looks like it has some tax advantages

ie if you are not an Australian Citizen then you can trade with no capital gains

you only pay tax on dividends

other advantages as well

lets kick it around

nothing to kick around as Hong Kong does not levy any tax on dividends whether you are an Australian Citizen or not. tax on dividends are normally levied at source depending in what country the company which pays dividends is domiciled.

has anyone tried boom.com

its a HK trading platform that looks like it has some tax advantages

ie if you are not an Australian Citizen then you can trade with no capital gains

you only pay tax on dividends

other advantages as well

lets kick it around

nothing to kick around as Hong Kong does not levy any tax on dividends whether you are an Australian Citizen or not. tax on dividends are normally levied at source depending in what country the company which pays dividends is domiciled.

appreciate your input

however some aren't as savvy as you and I thought it would be of interest to some. This forum needs a detour as some seem to be slagging each other off and need a diversion back to the stock market

Hi!

Has anyone an opinion on aussie/euro or aussie/dollar after the floods, cyclon? Some people say the rebuilding of the houses, streeets could boost the economy again but it is also having an huge impact on the companys which have been out of business. Just for example, car sales have been down before the floods, I'm sure the won't be in the next quarter. So from the logical side it could give the country another boost but what is logical in the currency markets?

I have been trading the aussie long against the euro over the last 1 year were it was easy just because of the bad news on the euro and the not struggling australia. But it's getting more complicated now.

Anyone any thoughts on that??!!!

Have a good one!!!

• 2 weeks later...

this is easy to understand ......even zorro should be

able to comprehend it :lol:

10 Reasons the Stock Market is Delusional

http://www.hedgefundlive.com/blog/10-reasons-the-stock-market-is-delusional

:clap2: well done Midas you have managed to kill off a long running thread, maybe that was your intention?

The market strongly disagrees with your sentiment

have a good time here midas the room is all yours.

:coffee1:

We have been investing in Thai stocks for over 20 years. The track record is as good as it is long. Surely there are ups and downs.

The problem here is most brokers want clients to just day trade (most often a loosing proposition in the long run). These Wealth advisors in Thailand bad mouth the SET because they want you to buy their commission loaded funds or insurance scams.

And these noueau "fee only advisors" just pump so called ETF funds, which invest in the index. They know nothing about security selection.

Those of us here whom understand all these traps have grasped that there are solid companies with high growth rates and dividends which have for years already produced superior returns. The problem is you will never read about them by the newsmedia, the brokers or these wealth advisors.

this is easy to understand ......even zorro should be

able to comprehend it :lol:

10 Reasons the Stock Market is Delusional

http://www.hedgefundlive.com/blog/10-reasons-the-stock-market-is-delusional

:clap2: well done Midas you have managed to kill off a long running thread, maybe that was your intention?

The market strongly disagrees with your sentiment

have a good time here midas the room is all yours.

:coffee1:

oh dear zorro .........symptoms of paranoia........ :(

keep taking the pills :ermm:

We have been investing in Thai stocks for over 20 years. The track record is as good as it is long. Surely there are ups and downs.

The problem here is most brokers want clients to just day trade (most often a loosing proposition in the long run). These Wealth advisors in Thailand bad mouth the SET because they want you to buy their commission loaded funds or insurance scams.

And these noueau "fee only advisors" just pump so called ETF funds, which invest in the index. They know nothing about security selection.

Those of us here whom understand all these traps have grasped that there are solid companies with high growth rates and dividends which have for years already produced superior returns. The problem is you will never read about them by the newsmedia, the brokers or these wealth advisors.

yes i agree

however these day traders manipulate the market and how can small players compete

BAN all electronic computer (BOTS) market manipulators

read on

Deutsche Bank's securities and exchange-trading operations have received a six-month ban in Korea for making 44.87 billion won ($40 million) in ‘illegal profits’ from market manipulation, following an investigation by Korean regulators; prosecution of individuals may follow.

Deutsche Bank's securities and exchange-trading operations in South Korea will be suspended for six months from April 1 after Korean investigators found that senior staff, including a managing director, conspired to manipulate the market, making 44.87 billion won ($40 million) in ‘illegal profits’.