Having A Thai Farang Baby

LaoPo

I am a bit surprised at how many 'dads' are content with not knowing and raising a child that's not their own? I know I couldn't do it unless I had children already and had 'sowed my seeds'. I also think it's disgusting that women do this and many times it ends in tragedy because the guy finds out and explodes with anger and rage on wife and/or children. I know from personal experience.

I am interested in behavorial psycology and this scenario is pretty common where a woman will get an 'alpha' to father her child and then find a 'beta' to provide for it.

I've joked around with some Thai women I was seeing about 'making a baby' and they seemed to understand that I wouldn't or couldn't support any child, yet they would probably be up for it.

So think about it. Do you really want to be the guy that pays for my child?

I know it must feel bad to face the fact it's not your child but don't waste your resources on a child from another man. Get the DNA I think is best and find another women who wants to have your child.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some women actually don't know who the father is, or more usually the case do not want to admit who it is. I was helping out on a divorce case for a Thai lady recently. She wanted legal custody of the son and to divorce the father and have him pay maitnence. When I looked at the documents the husband's name was not the same name as the fathers name on the birth certificate. I asked her who the father was. She said the husband was the father but he left whilst she was pregnant. Then who is this other person? I asked - 'he helped me by puting his name on the birth certificate.' she replied. Looked a nasty case. I decided not to help with that one.

A Australian friend has just had a little girl born in Thailand. Apparently a DNA test is a requirement if the daughter is to get a Aussie passport.

I would have had no objections to DNA tests being offered by a Thai hospital once a child is born .

Edited by Geekfreaklover

• 7 months later...

This is "Zaza". Thanks to Nobukat for the heads up. But we actually ran into eachother offline! I was shocked at the revelations. The kid is actually mine per DNA (thank my lucky stars). Going through courts for 100% custody and then some. This thai woman is going to pay very dearly indeed.

Your feelings towards the Baby will subconsciously tell you whether you have cause for doubt that you may not be the

father,listen to your inner self and instincts bestowed on you by nature,which are seldom wrong in sensitive people.

There are also physical clues such as your features in a small way,could be the similarity is nose,ears,skin colour which

should be more white than dusky Thai colour,whiteness being the predominent colour. The eyes will still be Black which is

only pigmentation,and again the predominent colour.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to say this, but if you are having a baby and you are genuinely worried about whether it's yours then you are not with the right woman, or she is not with the right man, whichever. I don't doubt that these things happen everywhere in the world but I think deep down you know yourself if you can trust your wife or not.

You didn't actually mention if you are having a baby, are you? or is it just a general question to wind up the members and invite the inevitable sarcasm?

'I think deep down you know yourself if you can trust your wife or not.'

I knew deep down i could trust my wife 100%, before i met her i had lived in thailand many years and she was not a bar girl. Turns out i was wrong!! Not my kid at all i find out after she abandoned him with me when he was two years old. I didnt see it comming, none of our freinds or family saw it comming or thought we had anything other than the perfect happy family. You may think you know, truth is you never do untill it goes wrong, and its easy to juge other peoples relationships, ive done it myself. I never thought i'd end up a candidate for jerry springer that was other peoples stupid mistakes!!

very easy for u to make comments that sugest people should know better.

When i first started to read this thread i was utterly amazed that anybody would ask this question. In my heart of hearts, i personally wouldn't even consider having a baby with a woman, Thai or otherwise, if i didn't trust her implicitly. How could anybody sleep at night knowing their child is growing up alongside a person you do not trust! My God, if you are having a baby with a woman and you are even thinking about asking yourself "is it mine", then you've got some serious issues!

On top of this, if you HAD to test a child's DNA to see if you were the father, then surely it should be descrete? I personally would be too ashamed to tell others that i don't trust my partner and i am having a DNA test to prove if i am responsible for the child or not.

If you are concerned about your other half knocking about with other blokes then use condoms or move on to somebody else who maybe you can trust. And if you and your partner are bumping bones without condom's and she's doing it with somebody else without condom's then that's just a bit too much of a risk, don't ya think??

Poor kid.....

Edited by SICA

My daughter looks absolutely nothing like me . she is beautifull, tiny and has olive skin, ok shes only 3 days old but my wife and i have not left each others side for 3 years or more, but you never know she might have got pregnant off a toilet seat!.

If there would be any doubt, we would have split up years ago on both sides, please do not tar everyone with the same brush as its a little naughty :)

my son looked like Gengis Khan's son on day one; then his eyes & skin color changed a lot ; when he was a few months old my elder sister were delighted to see me over again ( I was sooo cute then, things got worse after) then even I started to recognize my youthful self.Old pictures are obvious.

When he was § two years old I knew everything that went in his head, there wasn't a cigarette paper between us. Then school and his friend and the general environment started to make him an individual, and now at 7 he is having his adolescence phase of course. Ladies dig him , Thai & French alike. I'd say he lookedlike me the most till he was 6 , BUT only my family member could see it, because I have changed lots. ( I'm 56)

But really, one doesn(t always look like father . My sisters and I all looked like mom, not dad, though we have no reason to suspect anything.

Edited by souvenirdeparis

Facial characteristics should be a giveaway. Any child that I've ever seen that doesn't have the same facial features has always been the child of another man. Stating the obvious here I know.

Not completely obvious.

A German man was very shocked when seeing that his newborn son clearly had African features. On the spot he decided on a divorce. His wife though, who knew that she had never strayed, didn't accept it and started researching.......to finally discover that several generations back a black man had married into her family.