Dsl In Nakhon Si Thammarat

shawndoc

Hey everyone, any advice on ADSL in Nakhon Si Thammarat? House is located near the far end of the military base. Wife wants to buy a laptop with built-in video camera so she can chat with her mother. We've had problems in the past with Phuket DSL being too slow to maintain a voice/video call. Will we have the same problems in Nakhon?

Hey everyone, any advice on ADSL in Nakhon Si Thammarat? House is located near the far end of the military base.

At Tha Pae?

I should think you'll be near enough to an ADSL exchange there for it to be available, and I use Skype rgularly with no realy problems from up the road at Tha Sala.

• 3 months later...

Do you mean CAT CDMA wireless or do you mean a landline by CAT with ADSL? 

Do you know if there is CDMA coverage in Phrom Khiri and if it's high speed there?

Do you know any aircon hotels / guest houses in Phrom Khiri?

The best broadband provider in Nakhon is CAT....fast and furious :)

• 10 months later...

Any update on this for Nakhorn Srithamarat? Lately I see billboards for 6mbps ADSL from TOT or 3BB at 599THB. Lots of 3BB service pickups driving around? Any reports on service quality within the municipal area or is CAT still best option?

Edited by Digitalbanana

• 3 weeks later...

I have 3BBB, still on 4MgB and also am out of town a way. No real problems but sometimes slow for certain websites and also at the odd times albeit not that often. All in all, it's satisfactory ... for me anyway. I suppose it all depends on what your needs are.