Voipdiscount Took My Money

Jari

I guess this is one way to finance their call rates.

I registered to their site and transfered credit to a Thai bank account they instructed me to. I used the Internet bank to do the transfer. VoipDiscount promised that my credit will be increased automatically if I use a certain transaction reference id and so I did.

They did not increase my credit even though I waited several weeks. I went to my bank and asked for a receipt, but the bank couldn't give me one because I had opened my account at a different branch 150 km away. So I forwarded to VoipDiscount a copy of my bank passbook and all the other information I have.

VoipDiscount did nothing because they are expecting to see my name, my account number, the date, the amount and the beneficiary name in the receipt. I'm not sure if I could get such a receipt even if I travelled to the other branch. A regular ATM receipt of a transfer doesn't have all that information.

I asked VoipDiscount to check from their own bank account if they can see my transfer. For some reason they refused to do so.

VoipDiscount won't do anything to help their customer. Instead they are wrongfully accusing me of not using the transaction reference id.

I guess this is one way to finance their call rates.

I registered to their site and transfered credit to a Thai bank account they instructed me to. I used the Internet bank to do the transfer. VoipDiscount promised that my credit will be increased automatically if I use a certain transaction reference id and so I did.

They did not increase my credit even though I waited several weeks. I went to my bank and asked for a receipt, but the bank couldn't give me one because I had opened my account at a different branch 150 km away. So I forwarded to VoipDiscount a copy of my bank passbook and all the other information I have.

VoipDiscount did nothing because they are expecting to see my name, my account number, the date, the amount and the beneficiary name in the receipt. I'm not sure if I could get such a receipt even if I travelled to the other branch. A regular ATM receipt of a transfer doesn't have all that information.

I asked VoipDiscount to check from their own bank account if they can see my transfer. For some reason they refused to do so.

VoipDiscount won't do anything to help their customer. Instead they are wrongfully accusing me of not using the transaction reference id.

The rules have changed, it's all digital now. But, buyer beware still holds true.

Why didn't you write down the transaction ID?

I'm not sure what your point is. I used it as a reference in my money transfer.

learning by doing,maybe u have done smkind mistake,

y dont u try once more and get all info

about your transaction and see if they will add your 500 b there as well.

ever heard thiskind has happened .

timi

• 2 weeks later...

Seems that I'm not the only one having problems with VoipDiscount.

Search Wikipedia for VoipDiscount or Betamax (the name of the company) and see Customer complaints.

At the moment they are ignoring my requests for refund.

nothing wrong with voipdiscount or any of the betamax clones.

i've been using them for years now and never had any billing problems.

you probably forgot to add the transaction number or made a typo in it.

or you forgot to pay VAT.

anyways, try contacting them through the forum @ https://www.voipbuster.com/forum

you'll need a voipbuster account for that.