Must Be Time To Return Home

skipvice

Being interrupted I see as a personal insult and makes me very angry, I got that annoying 'make yourself feel like an idiot by counting yourself away (again)' feeling too often and not accept it anymore, simple.

Who interrupts/ignores me while I am in discussion with someone has a day he will not forget easy.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not 50/50 here and there? That is what I do and wouldn't change it for anything. It's cheaper to close my home and turn off the water, and come to Thailand for the winter than stay at home and pay the heating bills. And, I only have to insure my truck for 7 months of the year. That way you get the best of both worlds and always have something to look forward to.

Agreed! I lived here for almost 6 years couldn't wait to leave, brought a couple of properties in the US rent one out which more than pay's for the upkeep of the other and a little left towards renting something in LoS.

To be honest 4 months here would do me, but would not be fair on the wife, who BTW would not want to come back to her home country if it wasn't for her family, after 6 months she is ready to go!

I am thinking about buying something in Malaysia, not researched it yet but that would be ideal, 3 months here 3 in Malaysia, not to far from the wife so she could 'visit' only having to spend 3 in the LoS really appeals!

For me it also has a lot to do with the 'I am feeling trapped' syndrome, and as you say gives you something to look forward to, not that I particularly look forward to retuning to LoS.