Obvious Yet Funny Comment From Thai Girl Friend

ferguston

I went in for a leak the other day and looking into the bowl I saw a baby jingjok tail sticking out from under the rim. Every time I tried to grab it he would scurry back under. In the end I had to do a half flush and plunge my hand in before he went down gurgler. I put him on the wall to dry out and next time I went in he was off and away.

I went to tell the missus of my merit making deed but all I got in return was the 'falang ba baa' look.

I am presently attempting to train a pair of jingjoks to live in the cuffs of my rolled up jeans to keep the mozzies off my feet when I sit outside.

Not much success so far.

ps Yes I did wash my hands. :)

good lord. are you people listening to yourselves??? "save the gecko!". please. i love my indoor friends too and i would NEVER consider killing one of them, but his wife's comment was a pleasant anecdote. let's ease up on the hi-so-panty-bunch fest. stop refreshing TV in hopes of a new thread to talk down to someone.

it's just a fuc_king gecko. in some dudes house. your geckos are safe and sound. i for one applaud the OP for taking the time to try and make us all smile rather than bitch about the 50baht they overpaid for at some skank bar or how the tiles they ordered for their bathroom didn't get delivered.

Calm down.

good lord. are you people listening to yourselves??? "save the gecko!". please. i love my indoor friends too and i would NEVER consider killing one of them, but his wife's comment was a pleasant anecdote. let's ease up on the hi-so-panty-bunch fest. stop refreshing TV in hopes of a new thread to talk down to someone.

it's just a fuc_king gecko. in some dudes house. your geckos are safe and sound. i for one applaud the OP for taking the time to try and make us all smile rather than bitch about the 50baht they overpaid for at some skank bar or how the tiles they ordered for their bathroom didn't get delivered.

Good Lord, listen to yourself first.

I quite agree. What planet are you from by the way?

I am presently attempting to train a pair of jingjoks to live in the cuffs of my rolled up jeans to keep the mozzies off my feet when I sit outside.

Not much success so far.

ps Yes I did wash my hands. :)

Ingenious! ! !

:D :D

Now, I'm one who likes the little jing joks, and Im feeling a little bad about this. :)

Yesterday I bought a new BB gun, and to test its accuracy, I aimed it at a gecko on the other side of the car port, fired, at hit the critter at a distance of about seven meters. Complete ass of a shot!!!

Anyway, the cat was watching and as the jing jok flew of the wall in seperate pieces, the cat came flying up to meet them & the poor little blighter was consumed before hitting the deck.

Can't sleep well at night any more, so I think I'll go back to shooting beer cans now. :D

After a night of passion I get up out of bed and go into the kitchen for a cold pepsi out of the fridge. On the wall is one of those horrible little wall/house lizards. The thing falls on the floor and I pick up the sweeping brush to hit it but, it manages to go under a door into another bedroom.Girl Friend - gets out of bed and sees me stark naked holding a sweeping brush. What does she say ? The obvious. " Darling why you clean house ? " Any similar experiences from you all ?

I had a pair of pet gheckos that I had raised since they were pups -- male and female, named Kum and Kumquat. I was just about to lay down in my bed for an evening of passion (is that what you call it???) with my g/f, when I looked up and saw Kum on the wall with a big grin on his face, appeared to be laughing at me. I reached up and grabbed him, and suffering from too much alcohol and a bit of rage, I bit off his head. I was just about to swallow, when the g/f looks at me, shocked. What does she say? The obvious -- darling, isn't it my job to swallow Kum? Priceless, and I am still trying to get the grin off my face -- she was right, of course.

Not a true story, but funnier that the original OP, which I agree with Tropo wasn't funny at all. I am amazed that this post could get 30 odd responses, but I am glad to see that most are in support of the gheckos and slam the OP for his behavior -- well done.

Great!

LMFHO

Five years on TV and only 33 posts and mis-posted in the Pattaya Forum instead of the Jokes forum. Is this a record?

:) Looking at all the reply posts, one wonders why.

I guess you could have changed "gecko" to "scorpion" and everyone would have had a great laugh. People like a clear "bad guy" to hate :D

Pretty funny though. I like your gf :D

Great!

LMFHO

Five years on TV and only 33 posts and mis-posted in the Pattaya Forum instead of the Jokes forum. Is this a record?

:) Looking at all the reply posts, one wonders why.

I guess you could have changed "gecko" to "scorpion" and everyone would have had a great laugh. People like a clear "bad guy" to hate :D

Pretty funny though. I like your gf :D

After reading through all of the replies to my original posting with my GF. She cannot understand all of the concern for jingjoks.

Yesterday she was outside scarying away the jingjoks from our NON-UPVC windows. Next I'll find her in the local 7/11 looking for "VICK".

My Original Posting was simply a true story of how endearing Thai girls are (or how endearing my partner is).

It wasn't "A Joke" so I didn't consider it worthy of placing in the "Jokes Forum"

She simply made the most obvious comment.

As for the number of posts on TV ? Who is bothered about the number of posts one makes?

Maybe I'll make another one in 2 or 3 months time unless, something else nice happens.

For all of the jingjok lovers out there take a look at this Thai TV Ad.