What Do I Need To Buy A Motorbike In Bangkok

Thomas1983

hello dudes and dudets,

please advise me on the requirements i need to buy a bike...something like a honda CBR 150R.

you see, i am american thai. i just got my thai id and thabien baan. so now i would like to by a motor bike on my own name, but i want to "PON" the bike, pay monthly. Now i know i need a Bank statement, and "money"...lol, but what else do i need???

please let me know...enlighten me... teach me the tip's & trix's.

prosperity to those who reply

again thanx.

reply to me here thaivisa.com or my email: [email protected]

hello dudes and dudets,

please advise me on the requirements i need to buy a bike...something like a honda CBR 150R.

you see, i am american thai. i just got my thai id and thabien baan. so now i would like to by a motor bike on my own name, but i want to "PON" the bike, pay monthly. Now i know i need a Bank statement, and "money"...lol, but what else do i need???

please let me know...enlighten me... teach me the tip's & trix's.

prosperity to those who reply

again thanx.

reply to me here thaivisa.com or my email: [email protected]

Sawasdee khrap Thomas,

You need somebody else, who'll put his or her name on to make sure that they get their money, if something would happen to you. I guess you've got some friends. Greetings from the buffalo town Sisaket, where I settled down seven years ago. Don't hesistate to email me, if you've got some more questions regarding your bike. [email protected] Take care na.......................