Computer Problems In Cm Solved?

Daveybabe

I was having dreadful connection problems, browser wouldn't load, mails wouldn't go and then - I uninstalled the 'Thai Forum toolbar - heaven has returned to my computing since

Toolbars are generally a waste of time, I don't think ive ever used one for more than 5 minutes before uninstalling them, even the google one. All they do is take up processing power, and in your case it sounds like bandwidth aswell.

Make sure your using https://www.opendns.com/ the Thai DNS servers seem somewhat hopeless, and this can lead to the internet appearing slow aswell.

I was having dreadful connection problems, browser wouldn't load, mails wouldn't go and then - I uninstalled the 'Thai Forum toolbar - heaven has returned to my computing since

Toolbars are generally a waste of time, I don't think ive ever used one for more than 5 minutes before uninstalling them, even the google one. All they do is take up processing power, and in your case it sounds like bandwidth aswell.

Make sure your using https://www.opendns.com/ the Thai DNS servers seem somewhat hopeless, and this can lead to the internet appearing slow aswell.

Thanks for the helpful comments, appreciated and accepted.

Agreed that toolbars generally are not worth the effort. After a Windows update had a warning that this toolbar was altering the configuation and blocking some programmes. Since uninstalling all is fine again.

Thanks for the helpful comments, appreciated and accepted.

Agreed that toolbars generally are not worth the effort. After a Windows update had a warning that this toolbar was altering the configuation and blocking some programmes. Since uninstalling all is fine again.

Forgot to mention that I have my own dedicated server in another country for mailing also and bandwidth not a problem, and it appears that the toolbar was responsible for much of the problem if the weather of late adding to it also