Exactly What Is Required For Wifes Ilr ?

Hi all

What I am looking for is someone in our positon who has JUST been to Croydon ( Lunar House ) to get the wifes ILR.

Please list numerically if poss EXACTLY what paperwork we need. and also when to apply for it , we need to get it November next year.

The wife has her UK citizenshit ticket,, and I have 3 recycling boxes full of utility , bank , wage slips etc ,,,,,, but try as you may ,either email , or telephone to the UKBA they will NOT tell you EXACTLY what you need ,, so mabe someone would be kind enough to give us the down as to what exactly we need to do , and what hoops we have to jump through to keep our legally married wives with us.

Please list numerically??

Cant say I really feel a huge desire to help this man , the OP, after reading all he has said about others who have been in time of need and looking for help on this forum. I seem to recall you calling a certain guy a "doughnut" when his wife got her extension visa refused. I have been helped in the past on this forum by some really helpful people, and because of that I have went out my way to try and help others who are having visa refusal troubles. Reading your previous posts, its obvious you do things differently, and instead of giving a helping hand, all you give is comments that seem to be boastful and insulting.

You seemed to know it all before so... on you go my friend, and for your sake I hope it is not refused... if it is then... well... what goes around comes around.

Hi all

What I am looking for is someone in our positon who has JUST been to Croydon ( Lunar House ) to get the wifes ILR.

Please list numerically if poss EXACTLY what paperwork we need. and also when to apply for it , we need to get it November next year.

The wife has her UK citizenshit ticket,, and I have 3 recycling boxes full of utility , bank , wage slips etc ,,,,,, but try as you may ,either email , or telephone to the UKBA they will NOT tell you EXACTLY what you need ,, so mabe someone would be kind enough to give us the down as to what exactly we need to do , and what hoops we have to jump through to keep our legally married wives with us.

The missus got her ILR in Glasgow in February and we were told that what immigration are looking for is evidence that you are still married, living together and that your wife has made an effort to integrate into society, has numerouse letters, utilty bills, bank statements in either her name or both your names. Sounds like you have that covered so I wouldn't worry about it, we had about 40 pieces of paper with my wifes name and address on it, mostly utilityy bills, doctors letters stuff like that, we also had about 20 letters with my name and address and around 10 letters and such in joint names we also provided our wedding certificate, our sons birth certificate, my wifes birth certificate and our passports, not sure how much we really needed but I figuired that you can never have too much, hope this helps.

Brigante7.

Mate,

No idea what you are talking about. But if you talk about the Homoffice in Lunar House call them three or four times and ask them the same stuff over and over again. Eventually, you’ll get a complete list since you will always speak to a different person.

:)

Hi all

The missus got her ILR in Glasgow in February and we were told that what immigration are looking for is evidence that you are still married, living together and that your wife has made an effort to integrate into society, has numerouse letters, utilty bills, bank statements in either her name or both your names. Sounds like you have that covered so I wouldn't worry about it, we had about 40 pieces of paper with my wifes name and address on it, mostly utilityy bills, doctors letters stuff like that, we also had about 20 letters with my name and address and around 10 letters and such in joint names we also provided our wedding certificate, our sons birth certificate, my wifes birth certificate and our passports, not sure how much we really needed but I figuired that you can never have too much, hope this helps.

Brigante7.

Congrats on that !!!!!!!! that bit you mention about integration into society is interesting ,, well as she is doing 4 hours a week voluntary work that should help towards that bit

Mate,

No idea what you are talking about. But if you talk about the Homoffice in Lunar House call them three or four times and ask them the same stuff over and over again. Eventually, you'll get a complete list since you will always speak to a different person.

:)

Well if its possible to get a positive answer by keep pestering them thats what we will do ,cheers !!!!!!!

Sorry I aint gonna reply to anyone,s baited replys if dubious enuf ,,,,,,, I aint that bloody stupid ,,,,,,,anyone can rebrand themselves with an alternate email address ,,,,sorry to dissapoint

That really is good news what you have just said. I hope its true that you mean it and surely if that is the case then it will be a good idea NOT to post "baited and dubious posts" too !! I think that can only be a good thing. I haven't spoken to you before and am not too sure about what you mean by rebranding with an alternative email address, all I know of you is posts similar to the following quote of yours to a guy who obviously was in a time of need and perhaps less fortunate than many others on this forum... Sorry haven't met you or spoke to you before but I thought this was out of order and I hope you will stop writing baited replys like you mentioned you wont answer them...

following post posted by nigelandjan

Sorry but you really are some kind of doughnut ,,, I have been lambasted by other doughnuts on here because I have spent a bit of the folding stuff doing things the correct way ,, now my wife has her UK test passed,, we 100% own our UK home,, she is gainfully employed ,, well loved by the neighbours , and 90% of people that meet her ,, and we have a good 5 figure sum tucked away to show for her ILTR and UK passport at a later date . we have just been on a lovely holiday to the Dominican republic and the UKBA could not have been more helpfull when we landed back in the UK ,, even though my wife has an out of date visa in her Thai passport , she has a UK spouse ID card ,, its worth its weight in gold,,,,,and IF you had done it the correct way your wife would have one now. It puzzles me why you would ever want to bring your wife here on a visitor visa in the first place ,, ( mabe you could not make the financial ,, work criteria then ) and by the sound of your post you cannot make the requirements now.. Just let the UKBA deport her then it wont cost you ,,,,then when you have your finances in better order you can help her get a UK settlement visa in BKK .. good luck with that !!!!!!!!!

One thing I can tell you if your that hard up you cant send her home ( which I have to say I dont believe ) you havent got a flyin fkkkks chance of getting her a settlement visa here.

:):D

so mabe someone would be kind enough to give us the down as to what exactly we need to do

Well I could but

But we haven't JUST been to Croydon, so I just couldn't

I have been to Croydon many times; what is it you want?

The address of Wing Yip?

How to find IKEA? (You have to turn off the A23 when you see the twin chimneys.)

A list of recommended pubs?

Never been to Lunar House, though.

However, I did successfully apply by post for my wife and step-daughter's ILR by providing the required documentation, as described in sections 9 and 10 of application form.

Hi here is my list, hope this helps you out of a jam.

1, Jam

2, more jam

3, even more Jam

4, Lots of folding money

well what did you expect from the many doughnuts on here ...., (with all your money i bet you have cream in yours)

PS And dont forget to wistle the tune from the Jam, I am a man with everything good in my life.

And the hoops to jump threwc_123_thmb.jpg

Best of luck nigelandjam

Edited by borodave

Hi,

All the imformation you need is in the ILr form. I also Documented every thing they asked for section by section and sent that with the form.

You also need to show that she has progressed from level 1 to level 2 in reading and speaking on an accredited ESOL course.

I've just been looking at some of your other posts and you really do have a way with words that invites the type of response you've had posted here.

Nevertheless, my response is dictated by my standards rather than yours, so I hope these links are of help.

If you are looking for an EXACT response then stop reading now as I've not been to Croydon for many years.

The links are to the UKBA website:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecont...msetm042009.pdf

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecont...esetm042009.pdf

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecont...guidancenew0409

Good luck with the application