Spa De Siam

getgoin

I received a gift voucher at the Chiang Mai VFW 4th of July festival for 1000 Baht. Didn't bother to look at it because I thought I would use it at a later date. The wife said, "you'd better check the expiration date."

I checked it today. It was good for 1 month. What a bunch of <deleted>. Why give a free gift with a 1 month expiration date?

Spa de Siam, nice try but a gift is a gift. If I would have known that it was only good for 4 weeks I would have given it to UG so that he could have checked out the girls.

I'd say something negative here but the Spa de Siam says it all.

I received a gift voucher at the Chiang Mai VFW 4th of July festival for 1000 Baht. Didn't bother to look at it because I thought I would use it at a later date. The wife said, "you'd better check the expiration date."

I checked it today. It was good for 1 month. What a bunch of <deleted>. Why give a free gift with a 1 month expiration date?

Spa de Siam, nice try but a gift is a gift. If I would have known that it was only good for 4 weeks I would have given it to UG so that he could have checked out the girls.

Did you mean VW, VolksWagen festival? Anyway it sounds like its the organisors of your festival that are at fault, after all they gave you the gift!

Iain

Edited by iainiain101

So... when you're complaining about getting a gift, I guess life must be pretty good, generally, eh? :)

Lucky lucky.. count your blessings.

Edit: Also, did you try and contact them and say "Sawatdee khrap, I'm sorry and didn't have a chance to visit earlier but I love spas and would love to try out your place. Any chance of letting me use the voucher?"

Any chance that that would be a better approach than going on an online whining forum and whine about it to other whiners?

Hint: YES!

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Did you mean VW, VolksWagen festival? Anyway it sounds like its the organisors of your festival that are at fault, after all they gave you the gift!

Iain

ARE YOU FOR REAL??????

Why give a free gift with a 1 month expiration date?

Well, Khun Getgoin, you might want to join up with the Princess who couldn't sleep because she felt a pea through innumerable soft mattresses in compiling your lists of complaints to the Supreme Being; it would be a shame if you didn't get it in the mail before you croaked :)

best, ~o:37;