Kids Activities

Pooklook1

Im moving to Thailand next year with my kids and wondered what, if any, after school activities or clubs they can join.Age range form about 5 to 13 and varying costs too. Also are they mixed thai/farang or exclusive? Any Information whatsoever will be greatly appreciated.Any activities too but mainly sport orientated especially football. Thanks

I'm sure that if you enrolled in one of the many International schools there'll be plenty to do.

Try doing a goggle for schools in whatever province you'll be living.

2nd that. But if you are gonna be hanging out with other expat/Thai couples. Then i think they will know better.

Im moving to Thailand next year with my kids and wondered what, if any, after school activities or clubs they can join.Age range form about 5 to 13 and varying costs too. Also are they mixed thai/farang or exclusive? Any Information whatsoever will be greatly appreciated.Any activities too but mainly sport orientated especially football. Thanks

If you tell us where you'll be living and what school the kids will be in, if you know yet, perhaps some of us can point you in a direction or two.

International schools have after school activities every day of the week. If you will be living in Bangkok, there are soooo many things for them to do. Bangkok Dolphins is a great place for kids doing all kinds of sports from swimming to Fencing!