Disappearing Message

goatfarmer

Can you believe it? I post a message - it disappears. I post it again. Zap. It's gone. Not a word. Just "ppppppoooooof" it's gone. realangry:

...you`ve not been useing invisible ink have you?? or put it on the wrong thread??

No. It was in the Pattaya forum - twice, and bumped twice.

Perhaps the mods doubt your motive.

Indeed, a very perceptive fellow (MisterFingers) raised that issue and I had attempted to address it, citing the legislation that is likely to see my friend's assets handed over to the state. What more can one do? The mods are heavy handed.

"coming down" is a case of bad judgment. There were plenty of missing persons posts in the tsunami incident. The forum served a useful service. There is no more targeted forum than this for helping the person who is the subject of my post. Too much caution tends to make the forum a repository of trivia.

"coming down" is a case of bad judgment. There were plenty of missing persons posts in the tsunami incident. The forum served a useful service. There is no more targeted forum than this for helping the person who is the subject of my post. Too much caution tends to make the forum a repository of trivia.

Trivia it is then.

I'd suggest placing an ad in the classifieds of one of the Pattaya newspapers. Inexpensive, and probably most effective. An ad asking theperson to contact you, rather than having people who know him contact you or preferably his or your lawyer in HK would be met with less suspicion by the papers.

cv