Pregnant Woman In School

aofclub

Indeed, when I was teaching at a Bangkok University, students would disappear and come back in the following year. Although, I expect the majority would stop their education altogether.

I would bet my house that male students fathering children were not asked to suspend/cease their studies by the university or school.

Was it actually policy at Bangkok University that pregnant students could not continue their studies? or more a case of single pregnant women wanting to hide the fact?

I really cannot see the justification in barring students from the classroom if they're pregnant, though the age of the student would obviously need to be considered when making the final decision. As for a Uni student, she might well actually be married etc but still find herself penalized with the suspension of her education. My wife has given birth to 2 children, she was not an invalid whilst pregnant, just carried on with her normal daily routine so, I just don't see how a pregnant student can somehow be viewed as disruptive to the class.

As for a Uni student, she might well actually be married etc but still find herself penalized with the suspension of her education. My wife has given birth to 2 children, she was not an invalid whilst pregnant, just carried on with her normal daily routine so, I just don't see how a pregnant student can somehow be viewed as disruptive to the class.

I think, married girls cannot attend regular universities. They can go only for open universities. ..Thats what my wife told me.

As for a Uni student, she might well actually be married etc but still find herself penalized with the suspension of her education. My wife has given birth to 2 children, she was not an invalid whilst pregnant, just carried on with her normal daily routine so, I just don't see how a pregnant student can somehow be viewed as disruptive to the class.

I think, married girls cannot attend regular universities. They can go only for open universities. ..Thats what my wife told me.

Any idea why?

Any idea why?

No Idea.. In fact sounds stupid

Same reason why they don't allow bars, tattoo parlours, or firearms shops on campus here. Potential for negative influence. I'm sure there are plenty of folks that would and could argue that those wouldn't cause any problems either because surely only people predisposed to those elements would partake.....

:D

What's this, no bars or gun shops on campus! :) jeez at least my uni. in New zealand had a bar.

BTW have a driver now Heng, very convenient..

How much does birth control cost Thai girls? How many Thai girls can get it and use it correctly?

If my memory serves me right, it's about 1000baht for 12 months suply of the pill (The wife just bought 12 months supply when she was on holiday), it's readily avaliable over the counter and I'm sure Thai girls can manage to take a pill everyday.

Brigante7.