Parking At The Airport

legman

Sorry, I don't know how much they charge to park your car at Bangkok airport.

Recently left mine in a petrol station near the airport for 2 months !!

On my return the owner of the petrol station had towed the car away.He thought it might be a bomb as one would ha ha it's a wreck of a car.

Cost me 2,000 baht to get it back ... he said if I had parked it on the other side of the forecourt that would have been no problem :-)

Next time I'll be getting a Taxi ... driving in Bangkok is a nightmare.

Sorry, I don't know how much they charge to park your car at Bangkok airport.

Recently left mine in a petrol station near the airport  for 2 months !!

On my return the owner of the petrol station had towed the car away.He thought it might be a bomb as one would  ha ha it's a wreck of a car.

Cost me 2,000 baht to get it back ... he said if I had parked it on the other side of the forecourt  that would have been no problem  :-)

Next time I'll be getting a Taxi ... driving in Bangkok is a nightmare.

What car do you have? Must be a crapppy one if you're ok leaving it parked in a gas station for 2 months!!!

Yes the car is a very crappy Ford laser ! a rather apt name as it likes going in a straight line but not around corners :o

My girlfriend made a sticker for the back window, it said in Thai.

"if you are thinking about stealing this car you better have enough money to fix it first ! "

So if the parking fee at the airport is 250 baht per day 60x250=15,000 baht for two months that's more than the car's worth (well almost)

• 1 year later...

:D I woulod think that you have to get there at an unusual time to find a place. Whenever I go to collect anyone it is the good old paralel to everyone else parking and handbrake off :D

You can leave it at mine for 400 a day, I'll even make sure the guards clean it :o

Parked at terminal one for a night, on returning the next day the car body was dented with scratched. :o

Take a taxi - I used to leave mine there every other weekend - just paid out 3,000 Baht to have all the scratches polished out 99% were acquired at the airport!