St Paddys Day

lampard10

So then,who's going to get absolutely sh1tfaced on Guinness on 17th?.Who's going to be so bladdered that they think they're Irish even though they're Albanian?

DID YOU KNOW THAT 70% of Englishmen who know when St Patricks day is, havn't a clue when St Georges day is.

DID YOU KNOW THAT 70% of Englishmen who know when St Patricks day is, havn't a clue when St Georges day is.

Hasn't that got something to do with the fact that the 'English' aren't 'allowed' to celebrate their patrol saint, cos it smacks of nationalism/ racism i.e anti-black/brown/red/ yellow etc.

P.S I think you'll find the English & Americans spell haven't with an 'e' :o

Hasn't that got something to do with the fact that the 'English' aren't 'allowed' to celebrate their patrol saint, cos it smacks of nationalism/ racism i.e anti-black/brown/red/ yellow etc.

Havn't I put an E in? Well. I diden't better do that agin. Never mind. It's better than having a 'patrol' Saint. Prat :D

Havn't I put an E in? Well. I diden't better do that agin. Never mind. It's better than having a 'patrol' Saint. Prat :D

Irony is a lost casue with some people. :D