Taking Bodybuilding Supplements Into Thailand

sunny34

Hi,

I'm travelling to thailand for 4 weeks soon and was wandering what the rules are for taking supplements into thailand are.

Was hoping to take some creatine, protein and la muscle tabs into the country. Am a bodybuilder and was planning on training when I'm over there.

Just don't want ant hassle from customs.

Any responses will be much appreciated

Regards

Scott

Hi,

Hi,

I'm travelling to thailand for 4 weeks soon and was wandering what the rules are for taking supplements into thailand are.

Was hoping to take some creatine, protein and la muscle tabs into the country. Am a bodybuilder and was planning on training when I'm over there.

Regards

Scott

You wont find any problems bringing in supplents here. All are perfectly legal. If you are also in to the heavier "supplements" they can also be found easily enough here too from most pharmacy's all around thailand without prescription or anything similar.

Falcon

Actually, I wouldn't recommend it anymore as the customs guys at the airport have started scanning every bag! They never used to pay any attention and it was rare to get stopped.

I have brought in protein in my suitcase every time I go home for years but got stung recently as they spotted the big tubs with the x-ray. Cost me 3000 more baht so not worth it.

They will also confiscate any duty free cigarettes or alcohol over the limit. No doubt they smoke and drink it all themselves!!

Hi,
Hi,

Regards

Scott

You wont find any problems bringing in supplents here. All are perfectly legal. If you are also in to the heavier "supplements" they can also be found easily enough here too from most pharmacy's all around thailand without prescription or anything similar.

Falcon

• 1 year later...

Hi Can anyone offer any advice I am due to be in Thailand on the 28th Dec for a month doing some Boxing training I am bringing some sport supplements with me na No Vapor Hard core Pro series by Muscltech.

Is it legal to bring in to Thailand don’t want throwing in to jail

Kind regards Many thanks

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Can anyone offer any advice I am due to be in Thailand on the 28th Dec for a month doing some Boxing training I am bringing some sport supplements with me na No Vapor Hard core Pro series by Muscltech.

Is it legal to bring in to Thailand don't want throwing in to jail

Kind regards Many thanks

Andy

Just saw this.

How did it go, did you come through with it?

I'm leaving on Wednesday, with Jack3d in my suitcase :unsure: