100 Houses In Phang Nga Hit By Flash Floods

george

Some 100 houses in Phang Nga hit by flash floods

PHANG NGA: -- Flash floods hit two villages in this southern provinces Wednesday morning, affecting some 100 families.

Jaruwat Nualla-or, village head of Ban Chiew Lod village in Tambon Lamphue of Thai Mueng district, said the floods hit his village at about 6 am, affecting some 70 houses.

Jaruwat said the neighbouring Moo 4 village was also hit by the floods, affecting some 30 houses.

The water was about 1 metre high, he said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-09-16

• 2 weeks later...
Some 100 houses in Phang Nga hit by flash floods

PHANG NGA: -- Flash floods hit two villages in this southern provinces Wednesday morning, affecting some 100 families.

Jaruwat Nualla-or, village head of Ban Chiew Lod village in Tambon Lamphue of Thai Mueng district, said the floods hit his village at about 6 am, affecting some 70 houses.

Jaruwat said the neighbouring Moo 4 village was also hit by the floods, affecting some 30 houses.

The water was about 1 metre high, he said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-09-16

Wow?? It is bad everywhere?? Let's donate our money to Red Cross.

I urge everyone to give whatever you have...make our difference in this crisis..I myself live in the earthquake area...I feel the pain and live in fear, however, I will not let it stops me from enjoying my life??? Thanks for posting and I wish you all well...have a good night???