Car Stereo

womble

You could do worse than try Sri Nakarin rd in the Suan Luand district of Bangkok.

If you are coming from the Lam Sali crossroads head towards Seacon Square going past the turn off for the airport.

Plenty of car accessory shops out that way.

What you are looking for is called rahn kruang siang in Thai.

• 3 weeks later...

I just had my stereo done at Golden Key car audio on Ram Intra road. Had a JVC DVD all singing head unit, amp under the pax seat, soundproofing put on the doors, All door speakers upgraded, Big sub in a box at the rear tailgate, reversing camera, steering wheel control adapter. Sounds very good, no distortion at high volume and the sound proofing has made a big difference. Reversing cam is a bit of a gimmick but the missus likes it. Would recommend this place. Lady boss speaks good english ans as far as I could tell it was not a rip off the falang place. I checked several of the prices before hand and all were either the same or a bit lower. If anyone wants the address or directions let me know.

Can anyone tell me the best place to have a hi end stereo system installed in thailand. I had one done in phuket once and I was not happy with the result, so I guess Bangkok must have somewhere that knows what they are doing.

I have a Thai friend who does Hi End stuff. Extremely good rep among the Thais. PM Me and I'll give you her number. She speaks fluent English