Becareful Walking Street

SoiGirlHunter

I spend 6 nights every week in Walking St

Why would any Pattaya resident want to spend six nights a week on Walking Street?

Serously?

:)

Any male with functioning hormones knows why!

Wish I was there instead of drab, boring London, where beautiful sexy wimmin are few and far between.

Gorgeous women, people watching, the 2nd best show in Thailand after Nana Plaza at closing time; and all for free, or the cost of a drink or two.

Exactly, it's the best street I've ever walked along. Work in London, stay in, save up and go to Pattaya as often as pssible, you only live once.

Why would any Pattaya resident want to spend six nights a week on Walking Street?

Serously?

Wish I was there instead of drab, boring London, where beautiful sexy wimmin are few and far between.

Gorgeous women, people watching, the 2nd best show in Thailand after Nana Plaza at closing time; and all for free, or the cost of a drink or two.

You could give Soho a try,it's about the same kind public.

Why would any Pattaya resident want to spend six nights a week on Walking Street? Serously? :D

he compensates for residents like me who spend 365 nights a year not in Walking Street :)

Serously?

You could give Soho a try,it's about the same kind public.

Not even comparable! For a start there's no "street", and the strip clubs are notorious clip joints ( never been in one there ). In my book, no contest with Walking Street. The nearest thing to Walking street is China town, where you can see attractive Asian ladies walking around ( but not dressed as sexily ).

so... do what now?

Go workout at the gym until you look like the Incredible Hulk.......then put tattoos all over your body.......have your head, except keep it Mohawk style.......wear black leather and sunglasses (even at night)......walk like a machine.......learn to stare with a "your gonna die if you even think about messing with me" attitude and talk like "The Godfather." :D

And then a 45 kilo thai will ride past on a bike and put a bullet in you, :) ..

Out comes that little chestnut again.

These "touch" scams happen everywhere.

In Angeles City, Philippines, I saw a guy talking to a "lady" outside a little bar where oral delights are offered. Anyway, the girl said something smart and the guy jokingly acted as if he was going to smack her butt-however he never touched her. She narrowed her eyes and said 50,000 pesos for fighting! He laughed and replied "I was joking honey ko." Her reply was "I am not." He check binned and left...

Uninvited advances aren't a good idea anywhere; however, those "tocuh" scams are alive and well worldwide.

Behaving like a gentleman will avoid so many problems :)

as for the girls credibility, any one here think a decent ( no in the game) thai lady would be loitering along walking street?

Now that's quite a bit of a generalization. I know quite a few "not in the game" people -- a.k.a. "normal Thais" who work "normal jobs" somewhere in Nakhon Nowhere, as in: teachers, accountants -- and visit Sin City much as people visit crocodile and snake shows...

Okay, they tend to go in groups; a single Thai lady wouldn't be caught dead walking the street on her own unless she were in the game...

• 1 month later...
as for the girls credibility, any one here think a decent ( no in the game) thai lady would be loitering along walking street?

Now that's quite a bit of a generalization. I know quite a few "not in the game" people -- a.k.a. "normal Thais" who work "normal jobs" somewhere in Nakhon Nowhere, as in: teachers, accountants -- and visit Sin City much as people visit crocodile and snake shows...

Okay, they tend to go in groups; a single Thai lady wouldn't be caught dead walking the street on her own unless she were in the game...

I know a reasonably hi-so (ish) lady who people watches from a bar on Walking Street after a gym work-out...

Sometime alone but usually with the other girls from work...

Walking street can be pretty entertaining, who needs TV when you have the madcap farang on walking street :)

Misses the point. The posters main mistake (IMO) was to imply that girls on the game are 'not decent'. I suspect many would agree with me that you get a wide spectrum, including some of the most delightful ladies anywhere in the world.