Natthawut Calls On Abhisit To Dissolve House

webfact

Natthawut calls on Abhisit to dissolve House

Red-shirt leader Natthawut Saikua Thursday called on Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva to dissolve the House, saying he has no leadership left after he failed twice to appoint the new police chief.

Natthawut said Abhisit has become disgraced after he failed to win support and trust from coalition partners to endorse his choice of the next national police chief.

"I would like to call on the prime minister to dissolve the House because from now on, he will not receive more cooperation from coalition partners," Natthawut said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009/09/17

why petition abhisit? he is just a lame puppet.

:):D:D:D hahaahahaha, I think you are mixed up, The Puppets are Jerks in the red shirts , Peau Thai and few dozen other MPS all Puppets Of the Convicted Criminal scared to return to Thailand, Actually i have spoken to Thais who say Thaksin is not really Thai.He's a fake

Edited by sunnymarky

Apparently the "puppet" Abhisit went against the wishes of his "masters" and Nattawut is appalled by such arrogance.

It is no secret that Newin has Anupong's backing, he has his man as a Defense Minister, too, and that Defense Minister's brother is the outgoing police chief who opposed Abhisit's choice. A proper puppet would have folded long time ago and went with Chumpol.

Wattanut!

:):D:D:D hahaahahaha, I think you are mixed up, The Puppets are Jerks in the red shirts , Peau Thai and few dozen other MPS all Puppets Of the Convicted Criminal scared to return to Thailand, Actually i have spoken to Thais who say Thaksin is not really Thai.He's a fake

Excellent and concise political summary, please keep them coming for our edification and broadening the scope of unbiased, intelligent and thought provoking commentary. I particularly liked the feedback from the Thais you have spoken to rather than with.

:D:D:D:D hahaahahaha, I think you are mixed up, The Puppets are Jerks in the red shirts , Peau Thai and few dozen other MPS all Puppets Of the Convicted Criminal scared to return to Thailand, Actually i have spoken to Thais who say Thaksin is not really Thai.He's a fake

Excellent and concise political summary, please keep them coming for our edification and broadening the scope of unbiased, intelligent and thought provoking commentary. I particularly liked the feedback from the Thais you have spoken to rather than with.

Are these falangs who are Red Shirt, Peau Thai and Thaksin lovers who like trolling on Thai Visa, care to enlighten us ? so funny :)

Edited by sunnymarky

Be intereting to see how the red demo goes this weekend. We should start to see if the reds are going for a longer game, pressing full ahead for action now or are (temporarily?) set back.

Being an anti-coup demo on which the reds are united and which should attract non-reds too we should expect a really big turn out but hopefully a peaceful one.

Nattawut and calls for resignation.... p...ing in teh wind. If Abhisit goes it will likely be by design of those more powerfukl than him rather than by choice although there maybe some on his side who dont like him having the ability to call an election regardles sof what others want. Now is also a time when we can see the extent of Abhisit's soft power. He is has appeared weak and heading for a fall before but has come back strong.

Abhisit might dissolve the House if BJT doesn't back off. He threatened once already, and over the same issue.

Would be better than conceding police chief struggle.

Just where BJT goes with it is not clear - they are not going to be big enough to really matter, any party forming the govt would expect them to beg to join and so they won't have any bargaining power.

They will likely to have less clout in the future govt, either PTP or Democrat one.

Their public image and record in this government is nothing to write home about, why try to further damage it? They haven't even bothered to explain to the people why the oppose Abhisit now.

Natthawut calls on Abhisit to dissolve House

Natthawut said Abhisit has become disgraced after he failed to win support and trust from coalition partners to endorse his choice of the next national police chief.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009/09/17

i thought the second vote brought a 5-4 result in favour of Abhisit's choice ??