Best Way From Phuket To Khota Baru

I have to organise my trip to Kota Baru next week and was wondering if anyone knows of any decent visa run companies in Phuket that do this route....seen lots to Ranong and Penang but so far none to Kota Baru.

I may have the option of driving myself but never done this route before and it is a long way.

Failing that VIP bus or self drive to Hat Yai and then Visa Run bus to Kota Baru but dont know anything about Hat Yai or if there are Visa Runs Companies there...

Cheers

I have to organise my trip to Kota Baru next week and was wondering if anyone knows of any decent visa run companies in Phuket that do this route....seen lots to Ranong and Penang but so far none to Kota Baru.

I may have the option of driving myself but never done this route before and it is a long way.

Failing that VIP bus or self drive to Hat Yai and then Visa Run bus to Kota Baru but dont know anything about Hat Yai or if there are Visa Runs Companies there...

Cheers

hi there'

You can try EVE VISA RUN. I think theyre the only one who do the Kota Bahru visa run from Phuket. I never tried Kota Bahru yet but i used this company when i went to Penang last time. When i was rejected in Penang last time they suggest this route. But i went to Laos instead and get a double entry visa.

Anyway Goodluck!!!

Get the bus from Phuket Town my friend he do the same last week it leaves at 8pm and arrive early morning at Sungai Kolok (thai-Malay border) from there you just get a taxi, I did myself a long time ago but I drive and stayed overnight in Sungai Kolok

Do not be such a sissy.Do it yourself.Get to Hatyai.From there you have 2 morning trains from Bangkok(1st around 5-6am,2nd 7.30am - often -late) to SongoiGolok,short ride by motocycle taxi and short walk to Malysia,then bus or taxi to KotaBahru.Be nice to Thai Immo officers.In Hatyai you have plenty of easy accomodation and very interesting night life - just in front of

the station.