Reliable Limo Company To Hua Hin

exbrit

Could any of you kind folk recommend a reliable car & driver service to pick us up at the airport and take us to Hua Hin? I want to spend around 2,000 Baht. I want to arrange ahead of time to avoid the touts.

Cheers and thanks.

I am using Mr. Nick's services since a couple of years on numerous occasions.

He speaks fluent English, and is very a friendly, honest and extremely reliable guy.

Mostly he picks you up with a Volvo, but he can provide other rides too.

I can highly recommend him.

However, 2000 Baht might be a little low for the airport-HH trip and empty return

Contact Mr. Nick

[email protected]

Cell: 0850613765

Cheers

Could any of you kind folk recommend a reliable car & driver service to pick us up at the airport and take us to Hua Hin? I want to spend around 2,000 Baht. I want to arrange ahead of time to avoid the touts.

Cheers and thanks.

We use a man named Khun Ky, based in Hua-Hin. Very reliable and honest telephone #0899155610. He charges 2400B for the round trip and can supply car or mini van if there are say four people with luggage. The minivan is a bit more expensive.

If you have any problems booking him just PM me and I will arrange it for you, as he will call at the house and collect the info. We would need to know surname and flight details date and time of arrival etc.

Sukhumvit to HH 3 months ago. We negotiated 2000baht with a tout around main railway for taxi. No problem. Then Thai gf followed a couple of days later, and when negotiating with taxi said that we had paid 1600 so he matched it for her. 2000 is certainly do-able.

Sukhumvit to HH 3 months ago. We negotiated 2000baht with a tout around main railway for taxi. No problem. Then Thai gf followed a couple of days later, and when negotiating with taxi said that we had paid 1600 so he matched it for her. 2000 is certainly do-able.

Maybe from central BKK, but I don't think so from the airport! 2400B nearer the mark for decent transport and steady driver, not some lunatic on speed.

Maybe from central BKK, but I don't think so from the airport! 2400B nearer the mark for decent transport and steady driver, not some lunatic on speed.

agreed. from chinatown BKK to HHin in 2006, 2000 baht. From BKK Airport to HHin now, 2400. Wichai is good; cant find his number.