Looking For Shipping Agent Recommendation

I normally export products by either airmail, or if over 7 kg. by UPS, DHL, and in the latter case deal directly with those companies. From time to time I have some orders that are in the 200-300 kg. range, and would like to explore shipping those surface rather than airfreight. I would therefore be interested in hearing any recommendations for shipping agents who handle surface shipments of this size (LCL). Thanks in advance for any help.

I normally export products by either airmail, or if over 7 kg. by UPS, DHL, and in the latter case deal directly with those companies. From time to time I have some orders that are in the 200-300 kg. range, and would like to explore shipping those surface rather than airfreight. I would therefore be interested in hearing any recommendations for shipping agents who handle surface shipments of this size (LCL). Thanks in advance for any help.

We are normaly using Globalink when we are buying in chiang mai. Very fine service. Maybe they can advise you a company in your area.

Globalink Packing and Shipping Services9/1 Moo 7, T.Baan Waen, A.Hangdong, Chiangmai. 50230tel. 6653-434 292, 653-434 495fax.6653-434 475

i can highly recommend this company in Bangkok , Peter is a very good and honorable Thai man , contact 668 9884 8094 peters mobile , The company is Freight Liner Int they do just about everything , he has excellent english and is always keen to please , also email [email protected] you can drop my name Chris from Rawai .

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I contacted Peter at Freightliner last week. I was surprised to find that he seemed pretty grumpy and didn't follow-up even though I called and wrote him several times. Now I know why. I called the office and they told me he had resigned. FYI. No problem, I handed it off to someone else there and hope they can help out.