Dog To Quarantine Station For Export License

yantzen

I have to go with my dog to the Bangkok Airport animal quarantine station. Room 308, Cargo Terminal before I can leave Thailand. I arrive with my dog from Koh Samui at 7.05 hrs with a domestic flight. Can someone tell me how to come soon as possible with a big dog, that is possible in sleep because that are the rules of Bangkok Airways, at the quarantine station because I have to check in for my International flight at 10.00 hrs. Is there a kind of taxi or other fast transport possible????

Thanks for replay!

I have to go with my dog to the Bangkok Airport animal quarantine station. Room 308, Cargo Terminal before I can leave Thailand. I arrive with my dog from Koh Samui at 7.05 hrs with a domestic flight. Can someone tell me how to come soon as possible with a big dog, that is possible in sleep because that are the rules of Bangkok Airways, at the quarantine station because I have to check in for my International flight at 10.00 hrs. Is there a kind of taxi or other fast transport possible????

Thanks for replay!

I would wait to give the sedation until you arrive at the airport. It will begin to work in about 45 minutes and be at full effect by one hour. So it would make sense to wait to give it until you are at the airport. That'll make it easier on you and the dog. How long is your flight?

Consult with the Veterinarian for complete info on your animals sedation medication.

Thanks,

Randy

Edited by STEELINOX

Thanks for replay!

I would wait to give the sedation until you arrive at the airport. It will begin to work in about 45 minutes and be at full effect by one hour. So it would make sense to wait to give it until you are at the airport. That'll make it easier on you and the dog. How long is your flight?

Consult with the Veterinarian for complete info on your animals sedation medication.

Thanks,

Randy

My dog has to sleep between Samui and BKK and then wake up. On the Int. flight is sedation medication not allowed. So she has to wake up but I don't know how to go to the Vet on the the BKK airprot with maybe a sleeping big dog. So I need a good and fast transport from arrivals domestic to Cargo where the vet. office is and than back to departure international!

Unless the rules have changed I always had to do the Export License 24hrs before Departure. So far, my Lab and me flew 3 x out of BKK. First 2 x out of Don Muang was pretty easy but Suvannabhumi is different and on inbound, especially when coming from the US, it really sux. You have 2hrs and 55 mins to arrive, to fetch the dog, to go to the Vet, do examination, wait for the papers, get the papers, rush back to the Terminal, check in with the dog (always a pleasure, especially with big dogs flying in the cargo hold). I am not sure if you can make it.

This is just my experience and of course it can be different case by case.