Dry Cleaning In Chiang Rai

cheesey

Can anybody help me i need a suit dry cleaning in Chiang Rai?

Never heard of a place in Chiang rai and I've been here 7 plus years..But then again I've never worn a suit here!..Maybe best to ask one of the local Farangs that teach and wear a suit to work...The other option is go to a "Bridle shop" where they rent suits for weddings.They must have their suits dry cleaned after they have been out on hire..There is a few Wedding shops around ..Good Luck

Can anybody help me i need a suit dry cleaning in Chiang Rai?

Never heard of a place in Chiang rai and I've been here 7 plus years..But then again I've never worn a suit here!..Maybe best to ask one of the local Farangs that teach and wear a suit to work...The other option is go to a "Bridle shop" where they rent suits for weddings.They must have their suits dry cleaned after they have been out on hire..There is a few Wedding shops around ..Good Luck

Thanx for that i will try.

There are plenty around. Ask your lady, in case you are incompetent enough not to do it yourself, if the closest laundry shop does dry cleaning and if it doesn't, where would the dry cleaners be? Now, if that fails, then ask on thaivisa.