Thai Girls Telling You Are Soooo Handsome

Farangbah

LOL............

You'll get slaughtered on this forum mate.

Just being 24 will upset quite a few, owning your own company and being incredibly handsome will certainly upset a lot here.

I'm handsome too, not as young as you, but I do ok. :)

You`re right.

24, handsome and successful.

Clear off, we don`t want his sort on here.

Mods, please ban this OP, he`s making us normal gross members look inferior.

post-11344-1255690784_thumb.jpg

I enjoy the repartee in beerbars with the ladies. I am mid 60's bald and very plain. When I am told I am a hansum man I take off my glasses and hand them to the lady in question. This always gets a big laugh in the bar and lets them know you A do not take yourself too seriously and B you have a sense of humour. :)

I enjoy the repartee in beerbars with the ladies. I am mid 60's bald and very plain. When I am told I am a hansum man I take off my glasses and hand them to the lady in question. This always gets a big laugh in the bar and lets them know you A do not take yourself too seriously and B you have a sense of humour. :)

I always tell them, "Khun gohoke gang" (you lie well). They laugh, but they never deny it. :D

haha, you win.

Maybe the OP prefers to get such complements from guys, rather than girls. And about that creamy white skin thing, he just acts like he's a Thai whorshipping white skin color. I never encounter any white man or woman proud of the beauty of having white skin. Most love to have their skin tanned.

This was no doubt a troll post, but I have it on record from several of my former TGFs that, surprisingly, we look just as exotic to them as they do to us.

And yes, the lighter-colored skin is somehow more attractive to them and a big factor. Signifies higher status/wealth in their minds, or something.

There are other attributes [ahem] that they find attractive in us westerners (which some have admitted to me coyly, BTW) but I don't want to upset the mods here by describing them...

Edited by ballzafire

did that dude just say he has creamy white skin?

Yep. He also happened to mention that he is 24, has his own company, wears nice clothes, is wealthy... oh, and yes, and he never, never, never brags.

I reckon the OP is a weatherbeaten fat and flat broke old aussie who wishes he was me! :)

You cant be that hansum OP or you would be used to getting these kind of compliments back home in farangland.

I'm kind hearted, witty and devastatingly good looking whilst in Pattaya, and my ability to know when and when not to wear socks make me somewhat of a legendary fashionado in this town!

First of all, this post is not to brag about how hansuuum i am. Most of you have heared the handsome talk many times before, although you may look like Gollum from lord of the rings.

I have been in Thailand now for a while but don't quite understand yet why a lot of Thai women show such desperate behaviour.

Yesterday i encountered something rather unusual at the immigration desk in Suvarnabhumi airport.

When it was my turn to step up to the immigration official lady i heared her saying very handsome and a few other words to her colleague in Thai. I don't speak Thai yet but i do understand a few words, so i smiled and said thank you. While she and her colleague were joking it took the attention of two other immigration ladies at the desk beside it and they started talking loudly with eachother, saying you are very handsome to me. The colleague of the lady who checked my passport asked me if i would like to meet the young lady at the other counter later that day. 5 or 6 immigration officials shamelesly yelling from one side to the other how haansuuum the farang is, haha that can only happen in Thailand.

I understand if a bunch of waitresses act that way, but immigration officials??? Turning from serious grownups into a bunch of giggling schoolgirls asking for my hi5.

So what i'm wondering for a while now, does the word "handsome" have different meanings in Thailand?

Is it a mix of looks, status and wealth that makes you handsome or very very handsome?

It's like mentioning the word handsome is genetically programmed into Thai ladies.

I'm 24, have a cream white skin which they seem to like, own a company, wear nice clothes but no jewelry, you can't tell i'm wealthy by looking at me and i never never never brag about my business or assets.

One advice for the OP:

Next time your fellow female immigration officers at the airport yell at you that you’re soooo handsome, turn around and yell back: “If you girls think I’m handsome you all need glasses!”

Uh oh, maybe they’ll get you a complimentary night at the BKK Hilton… :)

There are other attributes [ahem] that they find attractive in us westerners (which some have admitted to me coyly, BTW) but I don't want to upset the mods here by describing them...
Guess you must be talking about our big noses....

Yes. That's it.

Noses.

How did you know?

First of all, this post is not to brag about how hansuuum i am. Most of you have heared the handsome talk many times before, although you may look like Gollum from lord of the rings.

I have been in Thailand now for a while but don't quite understand yet why a lot of Thai women show such desperate behaviour.

Yesterday i encountered something rather unusual at the immigration desk in Suvarnabhumi airport.

When it was my turn to step up to the immigration official lady i heared her saying very handsome and a few other words to her colleague in Thai. I don't speak Thai yet but i do understand a few words, so i smiled and said thank you. While she and her colleague were joking it took the attention of two other immigration ladies at the desk beside it and they started talking loudly with eachother, saying you are very handsome to me. The colleague of the lady who checked my passport asked me if i would like to meet the young lady at the other counter later that day. 5 or 6 immigration officials shamelesly yelling from one side to the other how haansuuum the farang is, haha that can only happen in Thailand.

I understand if a bunch of waitresses act that way, but immigration officials??? Turning from serious grownups into a bunch of giggling schoolgirls asking for my hi5.

So what i'm wondering for a while now, does the word "handsome" have different meanings in Thailand?

Is it a mix of looks, status and wealth that makes you handsome or very very handsome?

It's like mentioning the word handsome is genetically programmed into Thai ladies.

I'm 24, have a cream white skin which they seem to like, own a company, wear nice clothes but no jewelry, you can't tell i'm wealthy by looking at me and i never never never brag about my business or assets.

Dude your a 24 year old farang , what do you expect ? I am 25 and the same thing tends to happen. I don't think the word has a different meaning, they are just more comfortable using it. Thailand is sexually liberated, they are not up tight about these things.

You cant be that hansum OP or you would be used to getting these kind of compliments back home in farangland.

I'm kind hearted, witty and devastatingly good looking whilst in Pattaya, and my ability to know when and when not to wear socks make me somewhat of a legendary fashionado in this town!

What about when you are in the airport ?

Thats BS, Thais and Asians in general are more liberated on this subject.

just a note to say

play nice boys and girls

Why? You being a moderator should know by now that playing nice is not an attribute common to many on thaivisa. :):D

Everyone gets their jollies out of ridiculing other's topics. :D

The immigration workers encounter many people a day....they can tell if someone is fairly well off or just a poser.....

Obviously they were having a joke with him but why not follow up on it....who knows what may come of it...

My only concern was that this exceedingly Hansum man was holding up all the other worn out and tired passengers from being processed, could have caused a riot there.

If you believe everything Thai women tell you, you are going to be in for many surprises. 24 and own your own company? Wow! No doubt one of the fortune 500. I'm sure your wouldn't breath a word of your importance to the sweet young things waiting in line for your attentions.

Guess you must be talking about our big noses....

Yes. That's it.

Noses.

How did you know?

In my Thai-authored English-language textbook for Thai vocational college students. Any idea which is the farang?

post-21740-1255746482_thumb.jpg

Edited by toptuan

just a note to say

play nice boys and girls

Why? You being a moderator should know by now that playing nice is not an attribute common to many on thaivisa. :):D

seems you are right.

I was trying to play nice too, and assumed people can discuss things in grown manner.

it appears this is not the case.

warnings have now been issued. the topic is this "-" close to being closed. a flaming remark and responses to that remark have been deleted.

any more flames by anyone - whether in jest, in joke, in nastiness - will no longer be tolerated. also going to ask everyone to only discuss the topic.