Howard, What Was Up With The Tourist Police And The Wheelchair Guy Tonight?

Tokay

I'm not sure what was going on with this scene, but it looked a little odd.

Does it really take 5 tourist police to handle 1 man in a wheel chair who didn't have any friends with him? What could he have possibly done to deserve that much attention? Or was he someone special who was being protected? No telling in this city.

Please, do tell, it was a most unusual sight.

He had refused to pay his bill of 600 Baht in Candyshop and was very drunk (and a bit combative as well). The Manager decided to let him off the bill but wanted him removed from the establishment. He eventually left himself with a bit of help from two Thai Volunteers with me and another Foreign Assistant there as back-up.

Thats all.

He had refused to pay his bill of 600 Baht in Candyshop and was very drunk (and a bit combative as well). The Manager decided to let him off the bill but wanted him removed from the establishment. He eventually left himself with a bit of help from two Thai Volunteers with me and another Foreign Assistant there as back-up.

Thats all.

Ahhhhhh. It was a very odd looking scene to walk up to. Thanks.

If its the same wheelchair bound guy that was in my bar one night then i'm not surprised it took several of them, he was an absolute nightmare trying to hit everyone in his path including trying to bite people who were trying to help him down steps etc, he got thrown out of 4 bars including mine.

:)

If its the same wheelchair bound guy that was in my bar one night then i'm not surprised it took several of them, he was an absolute nightmare trying to hit everyone in his path including trying to bite people who were trying to help him down steps etc, he got thrown out of 4 bars including mine.

:D

always 2 sides to a story....shame on the flamers above :)

Yes, I know this bloke and he is an absolute nightmare. He molests women as well. A bad egg. I don't care if he is wheelchair bound or not he is a bad egg.

He ,He just another Pattaya character ,along with the Con artist ( who used to sell big motorcycles on Sukhumvit rd ) ,drug dealer ( another friend of yours from Ban Jomtien ).

Credit Card fraudsters ,etc .

He ,He just another Pattaya character ,along with the Con artist ( who used to sell big motorcycles on Sukhumvit rd ) ,drug dealer ( another friend of yours from Ban Jomtien ).

Credit Card fraudsters ,etc .

why save the above for on here, go and see Dave in his bar and others go see Howard if you have a problem :)

Thats all.

If you would take your work serious, like a professional, you would never ever talk on a public forum about individual cases, its called work ethics, which you clearly lack, shame on you.

Edited by MayBeLater

I'm not sure what was going on with this scene, but it looked a little odd.

Does it really take 5 tourist police to handle 1 man in a wheel chair who didn't have any friends with him? What could he have possibly done to deserve that much attention? Or was he someone special who was being protected? No telling in this city.

Please, do tell, it was a most unusual sight.

I think Howard is the closest thing TV has to being a celebrity, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing though :)

Howard, your fans await! :D

Edited by JimsKnight

Thats all.

If you would take your work serious you would never ever talk on a public forum about individual cases, its called work ethics.

Yet it also quashes rumours, speculation and whispers.

It comes down to whether you reckon a wall of silence (protecting those who are in the wrong) vs Individual responsibility for ones actions is the best thing.

Thats all.

If you would take your work serious you would never ever talk on a public forum about individual cases, its called work ethics.

Yet it also quashes rumours, speculation and whispers.

It comes down to whether you reckon a wall of silence (protecting those who are in the wrong) vs Individual responsibility for ones actions is the best thing.

Well said Jims.

Can you imagine what it would be like if Howard refused to comment on the op's question?

I think Howard is the closest thing TV has to being a celebrity, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing though :)

There are bigger celebrities than Howard who are members, however, they tend to keep their identities secret.

Stickman was pretty big until he had that run-in with superwank*r! :D

Thats all.

If you would take your work serious, like a professional, you would never ever talk on a public forum about individual cases, its called work ethics, which you clearly lack, shame on you.

Why shame on him? He's explaining what happened.

:-

Thats all.

I can't win Dave !

I keep quiet and I am criticised.

I answer questions and I am criticised.

Don't you just love the internet!!!!

Thats all.

I can't win Dave !

I keep quiet and I am criticised.

I answer questions and I am criticised.

Don't you just love the internet!!!!

Howard, anyone who watches Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand would know you are professional in your daily duties. Clearly sanctimonious posters on here can not compromise this.

He has long, stringy, blond hair. Same guy?

He has long, stringy, blond hair. Same guy?

No he's about 50 odd and bald with glasses. (this is davethailand btw).