Coming To Bkk In November Looking For 1br For 1 Year

I am a semi-retired Canadian travel writer who will be arriving in Bangkok in November and will be staying for 1 year. I am looking for a quite, clean, modern, safe, studio or 1br apartment close to a BTS station. I don't have to be right on Sukhumvit but I don't want to be way out in On Nut either. In the past I've stayed in a modern Lumpini building near Ari Station and enjoy that very much. The flat must be furnished, have air conditioning and high speed internet access and a kitchen.

• 1 month later...

DEAR, GENTLEMAN

NOT SURE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY GOT THE PLACE

I HAVE A FEW CONDOMINIUMS FOR RENT IN HEART OF BANGKOK. YOU DONT NEED TO PAY FOR FEES BECAUSE YOU ARE DEALING DIRECTLY WITH THE OWNER. SPECIAL OFFER NO MAINTENANCE FEES FOR A YEAR SAVING YOU OVER 10000 BHT IN YOUR POCKET PRICES STARTING FROM 8,000 UP TO 17,000 BHT PER MONTH DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION. WITH 1 YEAR CONTRACT. PLEASE CALL NOW 0868968111 BEFORE OFFER IS ENDED.

NO HASSLE JUST NEED YOUR BAG TO MOVE IN.

CHOICE FOR YOU TO CHOOSE THE ONE NEAR MRT RAMA 9 OR HUAIKWANG MRT THEY BOTHS ARE 5 MINS TO ASOKE

CALL NOW 0868968111

THANK YOU

I never would rent anything before I haven't seen the place with my own eyes.

why don't you just come over, rent a short-term place for 1 month (for example those studios at KING TOWER or so, adjacent to Surasak BTS station) and then look for something suitable when you are here. Buy the BANGKOK POST, there are a plethora of ads to be found every day.

and what's so bad with ON NUT ? that's just a 10 minutes BTS-ride to Nana, for example, and just about 5-6 km away from that area.

and the prices are usually 50% cheaper than at lower Sukhumvit or Silom.

though, the offer of Khun KUNGTAMMY seems to be interesting enough to find out more about it as well.....