Does Wearing A Wedding Ring Attract Women?

DocStrangelove

I think it is more of a reccomendation. Like when 6 people tell you that a movie is good, you are likely to watch it.

A wedding ring tells a woman that you are worth marrying and, therefore, worth a look.

I have noticed the same thing when I talk about my little girl. I think the signal I am sending is that I am the sort of person that will care for his kids and this is a powerful draw for women. We have evolved like this long before wedding rings.

I think all of the Issan bashing is wrong. The same goes in the UK (and I am sure elsewhere)

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I started wearing a wedding ring, I have noticed an increase in interest from Thai women. It is strange to me, as, I would have expected the opposite. I have, in the past, heard the saying that women are more attracted to married men than single men but I always thought it was an old wives tale.

Ring or no ring no difference :D

Money yes no money no :D

:D LOL you got that right money, money and more money, plus a couple useful ATM cards don't hurt either LOL :)

The ultimate con would be to rent a cute baby and take it to the park...

I observed the same driving a convertible sports car.

Baby's work much better than convertibles. I have a convertible Jag back in the UK and all it attracts is men, from the ages of 15 up. Luckily none of them want to bed me.

The ultimate con would be to rent a cute baby and take it to the park...

I observed the same driving a convertible sports car.

Baby's work much better than convertibles. I have a convertible Jag back in the UK and all it attracts is men, from the ages of 15 up. Luckily none of them want to bed me.

Be careful if you are driving around Liverpool mate - don't leave it unattended. The Jag I mean. :)

I do not think the Ring has any attraction what so ever. Being seen as a stable and responsible person is attractive to the other sex along with looks, being successful, personality and other traits. This goes for all women of the world not only Thais.

This site sure does like to categorize Thai women, are they so much different than other women? My wife is much better than this website (posters) tends to portray Thai ladies. Poor Issan or Isaan (sp) gals. Reading these pages someone like myself gets the impression they are no more use than to have a sexual run about. Hide your wallet from the filthy stealing uneducated ding bats and baby factories. Is this the line used in courtship of these poor girls?

I would guess that being a relatively physically attractive member of your age group would be a good overall start- not to say you have to be a model, but someone who looks like he takes care of himself at least as well as the types you are looking to attract, a non-smoker and temperate drinker (so no death wish) and not too obese (ditto).

Secondly, having your life together helps. Actually flirting while wearing the wedding ring would probably attract the wrong types on that basis- because if they are attracted to you because of the wedding ring they are not attracted to men in a functional way (they are seeking factors that will prevent commitment and intimacy). *Enough* money is a part of this.

Thirdly, some self-confidence because of a successful history of social behaviour perhaps? I think that in terms of the effect you're talking about (without the wedding ring) if someone is dating around successfully it sends out signals of happiness and self-fulfillment, which are of course attractive to other people.

Since being married and wearing a ring, I have broken at least 3 shitty sticks beating other women away.

Of course they have all been stunning looking, young and willing to invite there mates , not 40 plus tramps that would hump roadkill and see married men as a easy desperate lay stuck in a life of boredom.

:)

My short truthful answer no it dosent make any difference, married guys just notice advances more and tell there mates.

Spot on. Young, attractive women may try it on if they think there's money to be had - but only the older, unattractive women will pursue a married farang even if he's not very wealthy (in our terms).

Women in the West (generally - there are always exceptions), do not pursue married men. But TIT.... different morals apply.