Help

falangstupid

Help help

Today I have received around 60 txt messages from something called "INN-DARA". I have a AIS 12-call sim, have had it for almost 7 yrs. This has never happend before

How can I turn this off??

Or, where do I find the guy sending me all this? :)

Cheers, and Heeeelp

C.

suggestion: go to an AIS shop or Tele-Wiz (also AIS) show the girl behind the counter your text spam and she might be able to block it through the computer system or depending on your make and model of phone you might be able to black list it from your phone.

Scroll through your phone's sttings, there will be a SIM card 'feature' called AIS Service, in that section will be an option mLive!, ensure that that is deselected - turned off - unticked or what ever negative choice is offered to you. Doing so has stopped many of the SMS spam that I used to get.

I too did not get any for many years, but when given a replacement SIM card when the last one failed it was presented as a no choice opt-in, until I found you could turn it off.

Some spam messages are just sent like a normal SMS rather than a special service, the only solution to those is to black list the sender's number.

Like the 'Missed Call' sales and automated sales calls that magically appear, I have considered creating here a public black list of source telephone numbers for these companies, on my mobile I just add them to a Junk group, so when they call my display indicates that I can ignore the call.

HTH.