Tv Pissup

Bizz

What dates would suit  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Are we still having a pissup ? When are where ???

Better let me know or I'll be pissed off :D

PS. OxfordWill arrives in LOS on 23rd and I'm also gonna quit my job on 27th so perhaps 28th is a better option (at least for us) :o

So, it's now the 10th and no venue settled, although the date seems to be OK for a few people (OK for me too!).

Any members of the British Club? Can we get in there for a meeting point, then move on to others hostelries?

Has 1-2-call still got his place (the Venue, was it?)

Other suggestions?

I live in Bang Phli during the week, where there is nothing except a German Bierhaus. So I'm up for any sensible ideas.

I didn't realise that was you, custard. I had just reported your abusive pms to the admins!! I expect they'll ignore them anyway so dont worry.

Im up for a spot of drinking, gonna be arriving 23rd..do you old fellas mind if a couple of us wet-behind-ears come along to benefit from your worldly wisdom???

Edited by OxfordWill

I didn't realise that was you, custard. I had just reported your abusive pms to the admins!! I expect they'll ignore them anyway so dont worry.

Im up for a spot of drinking, gonna be arriving 23rd..do you old fellas mind if a couple of us wet-behind-ears come along to benefit from your worldly wisdom???

No worries Will, they'll surely sort me out later !

Now I just can't wait to get smashed

How about 'Livingstones' on Soi 33 Sukhumvit. It has both Thai food restuarant and great African theme. The beer is real cheap and.. it has its own large swimming pool and pool bar for the sporty types, and a stage for the wannabee singers and great musicians. In fact it has everything plus all the extra's on 33...

Oh and did I mention it closes when the last one leaves, usually around 6.00am

T.