Builders Wanted

chris4111

After 6 years of living in Pattaya, each year staying longer ..I am now looking to live here full time …I intend to build a house and have now bought suitable land . Have set up the company to make it all legal, cleared the land, made outline plans and am awaiting final building permission which seems to be not a major problem….Now I’m looking for people who can build for me, has anyone any recommendations?, prefer to employ people with a known track record, not looking for supermen, just someone who can build quality at a fair price. Builders, joiners, plasterers or even someone who can provide a complete crew.

Also it would be good for me to talk to someone face to face who has gone through this process . Any help/views/ ideas would be greatly appreciated.

its just such a shame that the words "quality and fair price" cant be translated into thai :o

if you have been here 6 years then just ask people that you know who have had houses built or condoes renovated, building here is actually a nitemare as none of them are qualified, and they are jacks of all trades, ie mediocre at best at some trades, even your local bar owner must have used a builder so ask them...